Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The originator got fed up with the level of whataboutery and general pish.

Fair play, really.

Is GreenockRover a moderator then?

It struck me as a bit of an arbitrary decision to be honest. If the above criteria were sufficient to close each thread, we'd have none left, certainly in this section of the site.

Discussion had strayed, but I really don't tend to see that as a problem. I wasn't aware that starting a thread rendered you its owner.

It struck me as a bit of an arbitrary decision to be honest. If the above criteria were sufficient to close each thread, we'd have none left, certainly in this section of the site.

Discussion had strayed, but I really don't tend to see that as a problem. I wasn't aware that starting a thread rendered you its owner.

Anyone who makes a thread can either delete it or lock it.

Anyone who makes a thread can either delete it or lock it.

I genuinely did not know that. I'm not being whooshed, am I?

That seems a bit daft. Once the genie's been unleashed, he who opened the bottle shouldn't have the right to cram him back in.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Seems that if you start a thread you can lock it whenever. Like you say, it didn't stick out as particularly poor; but if GR wanted it locked, it's locked.

Personally, I find it fascinating, if slightly disturbing, to see some of the shyte that comes out from celtic and rangers fans when they descend into "aye but look at thame" mode. It makes the decision to follow other teams all the more sensible.

Edit: couple of words missing.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I genuinely did not know that. I'm not being whooshed, am I?

That seems a bit daft. Once the genie's been unleashed, he who opened the bottle shouldn't have the right to cram him back in.

I closed the Rangers vs Celtic U17's thread but only because it was turning into the usual shite. Any other thread I just leave open there's no need to lock threads.

Seems that if you start a thread you can lock it whenever. Like you say, it didn't stick out as particularly poor; but if GR wanted it locked, it's locked.

Personally, I find it fascinating, if slightly disturbing, to see some of the shyte that comes out from celtic and rangers fans descend into "aye but look at thame" mode. It makes the decision to follow other teams all the more sensible.

pinocchio1.gif

Haha.Logging out as ARSEWA And back un again as Bendy in the same minute in creepy attempt to convince P&B he is not one and the same.

Just plain bizarre

Edited by Burma

You should keep track of your accounts better. Well and truly rumbled you creepy little freak.

Now off you trot and let the adults talk.

Absolutely. Because your a proven liar

Absolutely. Because you're a proven liar

Now what is that?

You really aren't the brightest are you? I corrected your spelling and said "you're welcome" but you're saying I made a mistake and that I'm using another account? :1eye

Edited by As We Rise Again

Haha.Logging out as ARSEWA And back un again as Bendy in the same minute in creepy attempt to convince P&B he is not one and the same.

Just plain bizarre

Pointing out spelling mistakes or not, they're well and truly rumbled :lol: . The only person who ever sticks up for AWRA is Bennett. Who the fcuk would want to stick up for AWRA ? :lol::lol:

Pointing out spelling mistakes or not, they're well and truly rumbled :lol: . The only person who ever sticks up for AWRA is Bennett. Who the fcuk would want to stick up for AWRA ? :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty capable of sticking up for myself, to a bunch of victims on an internet forum pal. You take all of this far too seriously.

You should keep track of your accounts better. Well and truly rumbled you creepy little freak.

Now off you trot and let the adults talk.

Absolutely. Because your a proven liar

Absolutely. Because you're a proven liar

Now what is that?

You really aren't the brightest are you? I corrected your spelling and said "you're welcome" but you're saying I made a mistake and that I'm using another account?  :1eye

What is it they say about protesting to much ? ;)

I reckon Bennett will be back in about half an hour this time.

Edited by AUFC90

Now what is that?

You really aren't the brightest are you? I corrected your spelling and said "you're welcome" but you're saying I made a mistake and that I'm using another account? :1eye

What is it they say about protesting too much ? ;)

I reckon Bennett will be back in about half an hour this time.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You're welcome.