Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now what is that?

You really aren't the brightest are you? I corrected your spelling and said "you're welcome" but you're saying I made a mistake and that I'm using another account?  :1eye

What is it they say about protesting too much ? ;)

I reckon Bennett will be back in about half an hour this time.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You're welcome. 

You've lost me ?

You seriously cant take any poster seriously who doesn't know the difference between "your and you're" and "to and too". 

I do actually, being on the phone coupled with being on an internet forum means I don't really give a shit :lol: you're taking this spelling stuff far too seriously ;)

sorry to butt in, but has the argument on this thread really degenerated so much, that we are actually scoring points with regards to spelling?

I always think that you are admitting defeat when you go down that line with you're argument.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm using another account? :1eye

Yes we know. Now the internet isnt the best place to play out your insane little melodramas.

You have been told to stop being creepy. take your personality disorder elsewhere.

sorry to butt in, but has the argument on this thread really degenerated so much, that we are actually scoring points with regards to spelling?

I always think that you are admitting defeat when you go down that line with you're argument.

Yep, so true. He's defo rumbled like;)

Not at all, they mumble on about people not being intelligent when they're quite clearly spackers themselves.

Rumour from Follow Follow.....

"Charles Green has been found not guilty of links with disgraced ex-Ibrox chief Craig Whyte in a report commissioned by the club"

Probably codswallop mind you.

You seriously cant take any poster seriously who doesn't know the difference between "your and you're" and "to and too". 

The misuse of then and than seems common too and whose or who's. Off the point though, did the judges accept your clear aim result even though you sat down to pish Benny?

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I do actually, being on the phone coupled with being on an internet forum means I don't really give a shit :lol: you're taking this spelling stuff far too seriously ;)

You literally didn't know the difference until I taught you. Now back into your cage you subhuman weirdo. 

Resorting to insults now

Rattled :lol:

I demand u bring Bennett back.

Rumour from Follow Follow.....

"Charles Green has been found not guilty of links with disgraced ex-Ibrox chief Craig Whyte in a report commissioned by the club"

Probably codswallop mind you.

Do you think if it comes out that Charles didn't have any links with the wee rat that he'll come back to Rangers?

Yep, so true. He's defo rumbled like;)

Rumbled? I'd actually have to be a sad twat to be rumbled on the internet by some stranger I'll never meet. Yes well done pal, way to redeem yourself. 

You have 2 accounts.

You have made 2500 posts in 3 months.

By definition, your a sad twat :lol:

Do you think if it comes out that Charles didn't have any links with the wee rat that he'll come back to Rangers?

Not sure, there was a rumour going around that the sponsors wanted rid of Green after his "racist" comments.

Seriously?

Out of interest, how did you respond when RTC and Mark Daly warned you about TMBB?

Not sure, there was a rumour going around that the sponsors wanted rid of Green after his "racist" comments.

I think they had to make a stance with that one though. You know they would have got complaints from the obsessed by not condoning racists. If it turns out he's had nothing to do with Whyte I would bring him back in a heartbeat.