What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

"Fantasist"?? To be brutally honest, if you don't know what's going in someone's personal life, you shouldn't judge them on an Internet forum. Infact, I could quite easily PM you the details of what's going on in my life right now, it might make you think twice about accusing me of lies.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Fantasist"?? To be brutally honest, if you don't know what's going in someone's personal life, you shouldn't judge them on an Internet forum. Infact, I could quite easily PM you the details of what's going on in my life right now, it might make you think twice about accusing me of lies.

You ok huni? PM me bbz.

Erm, we do know about your personal life. You've already posted about your wife falling out with your mum and the fact you are signed off with depression so you went for a sauna instead. Have I missed anything?

Tried to kill an aul fella and his dug with his car.

I just read a poster one of the threads in the Rangers section of the Championship forum say that he didn't associate with people based on the football team they support. Riddy.

I didn't try to kill anyone. If you bother to read the post properly, I wasn't paying attention and drove through a red light. Oh and what's wrong with going for a sauna whilst I'm feeling shite??

I didn't try to kill anyone. If you bother to read the post properly, I wasn't paying attention and drove through a red light. Oh and what's wrong with going for a sauna whilst I'm feeling shite??

Was it a happy ending "sauna" sauna?

You're all giving Philpy a really hard time without knowing the facts!

I know the facts because he got his wife to PM me and let me know yesterday. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I never asked her to PM you, she asked how you and Adam were getting on, I told her I don't know, because LM rightly blocked me on FB for being an idiot.

You need to stop being so sensitive

Ok. I had a pop at monster and Ayrgirl, met up with them a few times at the start, got a bit jealous when I saw they'd be in Edinburgh and never got a chance to catch up with them. Took a daft turn and announced I'd be jacking in facebook, and didn't get round to doing it till later that evening.

LM (and monster) have since deleted and blocked me, I have tried to apologise in the past, but I've done the damage myself.

Archived