What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've seen Magee wife.

He's punching far above his weight. A certain poster was trying to get battered into his daughter via the wife on twitter.

I won't name names.

Who was the poster who had his wallet nicked, found out who the guy was. created a fake facebook page pretending to be some hot blonde. got a load of P&Ber's to add him to make the page seem convincing?

Who was the poster who had his wallet nicked, found out who the guy was. created a fake facebook page pretending to be some hot blonde. got a load of P&Ber's to add him to make the page seem convincing?

Some Dumbarton fan if I recall correctly. Was pretty funny.

If you've seen Magee wife.

He's punching far above his weight. A certain poster was trying to get battered into his daughter via the wife on twitter.

I won't name names.

TBF his wife would have to resemble the melting Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark for him not to be Jason Puncheon.

Some Dumbarton fan if I recall correctly. Was pretty funny.

Was that not Gordon the Gopher?

Might have been.

I remember the end result being the theft going to George Square to meet this blonde girl.

P&B watching the live cam online to see if we can spot him, then the victim decided to tag a naked picture he had sent the poster, resulting in everyone on his friends list having it pop up on their timeline.

Magee messaged me on Twitter once and had a rant about Keithgy shortly after he was banned. Never really had any dealings with him on here as far as I remember so don't know why the f**k he chose to message me.

I've since moved to Stirling funnily enough, hope I don't need a gas engineer at any point!

I used to feel very down as a teenager and P&B helped my mood with the general insanity on display. I think it's important to not take anything on the internet seriously.

Did you feel better after shagging Hayden Pannetiere?

Talking of under the radar, is it true that Tom McB is Swampy?

I'm almost certain that Tom McB was polluting P&B with his nonsense long before Swampy was banned. They're more or less diametrically opposite each other in their political views too.

Tom McB's daughter used to post on here too... Laura McB I think, who was at the Fives one year. They most certainly aren't the same person.

It's probably already been posted in this thread but as I'm too lazy to check through it again I'll just ask - has anyone mentioned the Saint Sam / clydetillidie tiff? I seem to recall it ending with CTID stalking SaintSam at Saint Johnstone games and threatening to set her car on fire. He was a bit of an odd chap.

Archived