What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was really creepy is that someone on the original thread before it was deleted found the original picture of laura stevenson(no idea how). I seem to remember from his link that the girl in the picture was minorly famous like a YouTube personality or a small time actress. She was also about 21

What was really creepy is that someone on the original thread before it was deleted found the original picture of laura stevenson(no idea how). I seem to remember from his link that the girl in the picture was minorly famous like a YouTube personality or a small time actress. She was also about 21

You can search using pictures on Google I think?

I think there's a way of checking the properties of pics to get details about them if they're just uploaded straight from the net. No idea/interest in it personally but have seen it done on other forums for sinister/creep purposes.

Does anyone recall a thread on the Juniors which spiralled downwards and resulted in some wumman posting her wedding photos? then the floodgates opened.

That was on the bankies tattoo thread, a lot of it got deleted as she thought better of posting pictures of herself in a wedding dress with massive bingo wings when certain posters weren't too complimentary.

She looked like Big Daddy in a wig.

The Laura Stevenson sting was very clever and very elaborate.

Although to be honest once id identified him id have just walked up to 'Raj' and cracked him one on the fucking jaw had it been my account he'd raided

^^^^

post-28480-0-88683100-1437050679.jpg

That was on the bankies tattoo thread, a lot of it got deleted as she thought better of posting pictures of herself in a wedding dress with massive bingo wings when certain posters weren't too complimentary.

She looked like Big Daddy in a wig.

From what I recall she looked like Stretch Armsrong in a wedding dress and not in a good way.

Archived