What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's too stupid/easily rattled. An easy target these days, even I've lost interest baiting him.

I actually quite like the guy. I've nothing against him and he's harmless enough. I just cringe when he responds to everything that's ever said about him with added smilies to really crank up that "not bothered" appearance.

I'll admit in my old dark days i was a catalyst for some of the worst stuff on here. I'd like to think I've mellowed a bit these days.

You had a bit of a setback at the end of last year, remember the Belfast trip story.

Philipy a lot of your posts remind me of how how i used to feel when coming down after a heavy night on pills, assuming everyone out there in the world absolutely hated me on a fundamental level and owed everyone an apology for my actions.

Philipy a lot of your posts remind me of how how i used to feel when coming down after a heavy night on pills, assuming everyone out there in the world absolutely hated me on a fundamental level and owed everyone an apology for my actions.

Know this pain today  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Forgive me if this has already been posted but Günther, a gurning, Clyde-supporting malcontent, embarrassed himself on a number of occasions following on from Rangers' demise. I think he attempted to lead a "march" on Hampden to protest about the SFA's proposal to parachute them into the First Division, and then he declared he was going to boycott watching any club who had voted in favour of shunting them into the second tier and encouraged others to join him. The subsequent thread is brutal to read - CLICK.

Forgive me if this has already been posted but Günther, a gurning, Clyde-supporting malcontent, embarrassed himself on a number of occasions following on from Rangers' demise. I think he attempted to lead a "march" on Hampden to protest about the SFA's proposal to parachute them into the First Division, and then he declared he was going to boycott watching any club who had voted in favour of shunting them into the second tier and encouraged others to join him. The subsequent thread is brutal to read - CLICK.

If you slate Gunther then you are in turn slating his hot wife and I for one am not having that.

Archived