What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Is this a personal beef or just a general conception ? I've never really noticed any wayward posts from him that can be compared with the grade A sharp inhale through teeth servings some other posters (don't want to mention any names milesy) serve up.

He's an absolute tosser.

Banana, not Sweet Pete

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8mile works?

I genuinely imagined him to be some morbidly obese Jim Royle type on incapacity benefit alternating between shouting at the TV and demanding cups of tea be brought to him while he sits on his I-Pad posting mind numbing drivel on here

What was the story with the Hearts fan who bragged about earning a tenner an hour or something? That was pretty cringeworthy.

I think that was HeartsDaft, boasting about his earnings being a few pound above minimum wage just beaten into second place of the most cringeworthy Hearts post by Greggy Wallace and his four minute gym workout

8mile works?

I genuinely imagined him to be some morbidly obese Jim Royle type on incapacity benefit alternating between shouting at the TV and demanding cups of tea be brought to him while he sits on his I-Pad posting mind numbing drivel on here

We don't think he's you any more, so this is a pretty strange image to formulate.

8mile works?

Whereas you're baldy with a greasy pony tail. Disgusting.

This place is shite these days.

Folk just desperate to pounce on each other despite having utter shite patter themselves.

Fucking dreadful.

Fair point well made.

Sometimes an individual, me included just needs to post something, anything on a thread and the usual suspects are on it like sand on a dropped lolly with their insults and shite patter.

8mile to be fair gets a bit of this too as a do a few others. Ruins a lot of threads to be honest and spoils the forum at times

8mile works?

You have an absolute cheek to have a go at anyone's appearance.

What was the story with the Hearts fan who bragged about earning a tenner an hour or something? That was pretty cringeworthy.

On my phone so struggling to find it, but I'm pretty sure someone accused Hearts fans of being minks and on the dole, to which the bold Heartsdaft replied with something along the lines of:

"Heartsdaft makes £9 an hour, champ. Must. Try. Harder"

It's one of my absolute all time favourite posts. Makes me laugh every time I think about it. Such misplaced and undeserved arrogance. Magnificent.

If it's in the GN forum then it's all good IMO. Why not just roll with the punches, play along with it and have a bit of fun instead of complaining?

This is the sensible, pragmatic approach we expect from a future Moderator.  Well in, Miles

Neither one nor the other, he's just a regularly shite poster. Seems to have a reverse-persecution complex where he thinks the word "feminism" means "women who despise all men".

:1eye

I think that's your first contribution that hasn't solely been a one sentence personal attack in the year and a half I've been posting with others on the subject of ideological feminism. Your claim is complete horseshit of course, but still. Progress!

Archived