What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump

Maybe you could vary it a bit by bit creating a new account next time you get banned, Magee?

Or can you not live without this forum?

I can live without bacon rolls but choose to have one a couple of times a week, my perogative as Bobby Brown said

Seeing as you really dont like me posting here I will do you a deal....

...I'll stop posting on here from midnight tonight...

.....if you do the same :D

Or can you not live without this forum Stan?

My Perogative as Bobby Brown said

annoying-advice-6.gif

Same as its your perogative to follow me round here quoting and slagging me to an unhealthy level Bobby ;)

Its prerogative, Magee. You've had a few attempts at it now. 

If you feel I'm bullying you then I'd suggest you report me to the mods. The ones who've banned you on numerous occasions.

Its prerogative, Magee. You've had a few attempts at it now.

If you feel I'm bullying you then I'd suggest you report me to the mods. The ones who've banned you on numerous occasions.

Im not insecure enough to go running to mods over your obssesive behaviour towards me, I take it as a compliment that you have a hard-on for me, thats as clear as the day ending in Y, as people on here can see

Thats my pterodactyl :)

It's a recent one, but Mr Bairn's hopeless attempts at getting his hole/avoiding another burd were pretty desperate. As well as his attempts to brand everything outwith his daily routine as 'beastly' behaviour: "you have toast for breakfast instead of cereal... BEAST!!!!"

Ayia Napa Daz is also a terrible poster and, I'd imagine, a bit of a fanny in real life, too.

Archived