Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It had to be transf............ you knwo the rest, so why bother even asking when you already know that.

No they had to apply to the SFA for a new one, it was not transfered. This confirms that Rangers are indeed a new club with no history.

Dunno, do they even have a SFA Licence now?

Anyway despite splitting hairs or Licence`s or Memberships and Transfer Dates, the fact remains new clubs must be GRANTED a membership, this never happened to Rangers.

It is the club or company that holds the membership?

The company holds the membership for the club

So, even if i didn't own Ibrox, i could have bought the membership (or had it transferred) to a company i've set up and the SFA would recognise me as a continuation of Rangers?

Who gives a f**k, this is whats wrong with our game right here. The actual game doesn't matter anymore to guys like Rico.

I would have thought letting a club be liquidated with debts owed to many a creditors, come back into the senior set up proclaiming they are now "debt free" as a result of going under is whats wrong with the game

No they had to apply to the SFA for a new one, it was not transfered. This confirms that Rangers are indeed a new club with no history.

O Rly

A statement read: "The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the association has been transferred."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19120224

I would have thought letting a club be liquidated with debts owed to many a creditors, come back into the senior set up proclaiming they are now "debt free" as a result of going under is whats wrong with the game

Really ? That's all that's wrong ?

Who gives a f**k, this is whats wrong with our game right here. The actual game doesn't matter anymore to guys like Rico.

As if you being a fan of Rangers International FC (formed 2012) and a former fan of Rangers FC (1872-2012) would have some expertise on what is right, wrong and what matters or not to others! smile.gif

You just haven't got over the fact that we are not dead.

Jelly n ice cream and all that.

Bears on here are banging on about SS-18 'withdrawing' remarks when the whole farce kicked off with Youngsy's piggery remark (at which ICBM took umbrage) and he was asked to take it back.

ICBM explained to Youngsy he found it offensive and Youngsy refused to withdraw the remark ... (personally I think the remark is a childish joke on Tedi's level and couldn't care less) ...

The farce that follows is entirely down to Youngsy's stubbornness and to label his username offensive over some imagined slight is ridiculous. It is to my knowledge a valid name for a missile,

How Bennett has escaped a ban on here god alone knows ....

Fair enough if you find the word piggery childish,although we can all be guilty of that,however what i don't find childish is the undertone in someones post that is anti-sematic as that guy certainly used in his posts a few months ago and for which he was pulled on it by another poster. And before he comes on with shouts of "prove it",i wont because tbh i can't be arsed getting into it all with him.

What i will do is this, if he finds it offensive in reading Celtic park described as a piggery then i will apologise on that but does this mean that we will all be looking for apoligies on every remark made against a football club. However be rest assured that what that poster should be very careful of is the content of his particular posts if he wants to apply the word bigot to myself. Now it's Christmas Eve,time for my partying to begin,All the best to everyone.

Fair enough if you find the word piggery childish,although we can all be guilty of that,however what i don't find childish is the undertone in someones post that is anti-sematic as that guy certainly used in his posts a few months ago and for which he was pulled on it by another poster. And before he comes on with shouts of "prove it",i wont because tbh i can't be arsed getting into it all with him.

What i will do is this, if he finds it offensive in reading Celtic park described as a piggery then i will apologise on that but does this mean that we will all be looking for apoligies on every remark made against a football club. However be rest assured that what that poster should be very careful of is the content of his particular posts if he wants to apply the word bigot to myself. Now it's Christmas Eve,time for my partying to begin,All the best to everyone.

Youngsy , the guy is a p***k , it's always been the piggery , and always will be