Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

f**k off. smile.gif It's true whether you like the fact or not.

Oh aye. Everyone knows that all academic treaties on racism in the 19th and 20th Century start with that apotheosis of ethnic prejudice which is Ibrox Park.

Forget Germany, Cambodia, Armenia or Sarajevo. The, "Most racist bigoted neanderthals that have walked the earth during the last 140 years" are found in Govan.

p***k.

Guest Kincardine

What does his name stand for anyway ?

Is it some electromechanical anul intruder ?

Well being an old peacenik and CND supporter I knew that ICBM stood for "Intercontinental ballistic missile"

However, it seems that this is an SS-18 ICBM.

In other words he's a right rocket. But we knew that.

Well being an old peacenik and CND supporter I knew that ICBM stood for "Intercontinental ballistic missile"

However, it seems that this is an SS-18 ICBM.

In other words he's a right rocket. But we knew that.

Think he's still on the tit to be honest

Guest Kincardine

I'm not surprised that you take pride in the fact. smile.gif

Oh please stop with the unjustifiable insults. Your comment was wrong and inappropriate for a forum like this. You simply cannot call people racists and bigots at will.

I'll say no more to you on this bit of the thread and hope that the mods deal with it in an appropriate manner.

Oh please stop with the unjustifiable insults. Your comment was wrong and inappropriate for a forum like this. You simply cannot call people racists and bigots at will.

I'll say no more to you on this bit of the thread and hope that the mods deal with it in an appropriate manner.

If they do there will be none of you bigoted b*****ds here on P&B within days. smile.gif

What does his name stand for anyway ?

Is it some electromechanical anul intruder ?

There is an opinion that it relates to Hitlers birthday although that is generally covered by the number 420.I can't remember all that it stands for as i don't usually take any notice Nevertheless in the past he has dropped anti-semitic views in his posts,not for a few months though. Although if he persists with this bigot nonsense he gets it back,not a problem. If he wants to banter and debate then that's fine.

There is an opinion that it relates to Hitlers birthday although that is generally covered by the number 420.I can't remember all that it stands for as i don't usually take any notice Nevertheless in the past he has dropped anti-semitic views in his posts,not for a few months though. Although if he persists with this bigot nonsense he gets it back,not a problem. If he wants to banter and debate then that's fine.

Now you are saying that NATO choose to call a Russian ICBM after Adolf Hitler!! laugh.gif As for the anti-semitic views you speak of, quote the posts of those you believe to contain anti-semitic views you senile lying bigoted c**t.

Guest Kincardine

May I suggest that Bears don't engage with this ICBM guy? He's obviously getting off on it.

I've asked for his posts to be moderated and I am sure that will happen. None of us want to make 'over the top' remarks that we'll regret.

May I suggest that Bears don't engage with this ICBM guy? He's obviously getting off on it.

I've asked for his posts to be moderated and I am sure that will happen. None of us want to make 'over the top' remarks that we'll regret.

Give him enough rope

Now you are saying that NATO choose to call a Russian ICBM after Adolf Hitler!! laugh.gif As for the anti-semitic views you speak of, quote the posts of those you believe to contain anti-semitic views you senile lying bigoted c**t.

No'i'm not saying anything of the sort,however you most certainly have in the past tried to be anti-semitic in some of your earlier posts,in fact iirc some poster warned you off. Nevertheless keep up this bigot nonsense and it comes straight back,no problem. If you want to act like a normal person then that's fine,choice is yours.

If you have reported my posts be prepared for a fucking avalanche of reported posts going the other way. smile.gif

No'i'm not saying anything of the sort,however you most certainly have in the past tried to be anti-semitic in some of your earlier posts,in fact iirc some poster warned you off. Nevertheless keep up this bigot nonsense and it comes straight back,no problem. If you want to act like a normal person then that's fine,choice is yours.

I't's a shame that you cannot back up your bullshite with quotes bigot. It shows you for the liar that you are. smile.gif

ffs, 1 = A 8 = H, I'm sure you would have noticed that Combat-18 used it........... doesn't mean that it has any connurtation with this poster. Didn't he used to serve your Queen on a sub or something?

Guest Kincardine

Give him enough rope

Mason, you and I have had run-ins with nasty little gobshites like this before. Remember? The mods here are pretty good and see a fool as a fool and don't allow folk to spew their bile like this for long.

I suggest we park this debate and let it be resolved in its own time.