Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No. He is being called a bigot because he called it "a piggery" as well you know.

Excellent!

Identifying your hovel as a 'piggery' is evidence of bigotry?

laugh.gif

Songs, chants, lines, phrases, words and even consonants - now it's stadium nomenclature - the wonderful world of the fearful and timid plastics where evil lurks in every corner.

BOO!

When it is not "a piggery" and has no relation or relevance whatsoever to such a building. smile.gif

Oh,right. So therefore you are poacher turned gamekeeper so to speak. If i'm walking past "The Barras' for an example and i remark that it's a piggery am i then bigoted against market traders? Away and give us peace.

Edited by youngsy

Shoe Kheevins in a desperate plea to Celtic "gonnae let back me in, pleeeeaaaaaaassse" :lol:

Nah he is just talkin sense for once. Even though you have only been in existence for a few months it sums up the horrific institution that Sevco 5088 is. Your owner boasting about how the club has never been in better shape and is debt free, promising vast 10m war chests for Sally to squander, while the tax payer lost millions that could have been put to good use and businesses lost out on much needed money that was owed to them. The club is so despisable I can understand how the hordes of zombies still think you are the same club.

Oh,right. So therefore you are poacher turned gamekeeper so to speak. If i'm walking past "The Barras' for an example and i remark that it's a piggery are i then bigoted against market traders?

Against those market traders and their customers inside "The Barra's", Yes.

Nah he is just talkin sense for once. Even though you have only been in existence for a few months it sums up the horrific institution that Sevco 5088 is. Your owner boasting about how the club has never been in better shape and is debt free, promising vast 10m war chests for Sally to squander, while the tax payer lost millions that could have been put to good use and businesses lost out on much needed money that was owed to them. The club is so despisable I can understand how the hordes of zombies still think you are the same club.

Ah right. So it's the same club as before after all. Good. :)

So calling Parkhead a piggery = bigotry according to our green and grey chums :lol: and :lol: and :lol: and :lol: and :lol:

Stupid Jakey f**kwit :lol:

Youngbentedidarrochbearwithme, you and your colleagues are clearly a few pancakes short of a full stack. Hence the reason why you laugh at your own slow-witted posts. smile.gif

Excellent!

Identifying your hovel as a 'piggery' is evidence of bigotry?

laugh.gif

Songs, chants, lines, phrases, words and even consonants - now it's stadium nomenclature - the wonderful world of the fearful and timid plastics where evil lurks in every corner.

BOO!

Stay calm, mate. It will soon be illegal to call it "Paradise" as this will upset all the atheists. Including myself.

Sevco 5088 is the former name of a company, Einstein. :)

Everybody knows that Sevco 5088 is the name of the new club playing at Ibrokes....well except for the zombies and neanderthals that used to support the now dead Rangers FC or whatever they used to be called :lol: