Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A fucking RUGBY stadium! laugh.gif

Like DhenBhoy said, you made no reference that it had to be mainly used for football. I take it you're gonna build a new stadium like this in the future :lol:

1ptsb7.png

I'm sure your team will enjoy playing in front of 1/3 full monastery every other week :lol:

On another note are they going to extend Hampden in future? Since it doesn't fit CL finals criteria any more.

Edited by Fotbawmad

The breezeblock hovel (aka the piggery) is such a carbunkle on the landscape of Glasgow that instead of raising the profile it actually lowered the reputation of the East End of Glasgow. A virtually impossible thing to do and yet it was achieved by that monstrosity of a stadium.

Edited by youngsy

The breezeblock hovel (aka the piggery) is such a carbunkle on the landscape of Glasgow that instead of raising the profile it actually lowered the reputation of the East End of Glasgow. A virtually impossible thing to do and yet it was achieved by that monstrosity of a stadium.

Aye it's such an eyesore that they chose to build the Commonwealth Arena and Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome exactly opposite it, with the Games Village close by also, rather than in Govan or Mount Vernon and chose to have the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games there also, rather than at Hampden or Ibrox.

Whose blue tinted bigotry is showing through now? I thought everyone was supposed to be OBSESSED by The Rangers? Clearly you have an equal obsession with your Cousins in the East End....:rolleyes:

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at leggoland2.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the web, where is it?':lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a David Leggat in court the other day for possession of hundreds of thousands of improper images of children.................could there be a connection between that story and this lunatic, or is my imagination just in overdrive?

Sorry, can't post a link as I saw the story on Freeview teletext.

All of his stuff is pretty awful, but his latest rant 'the enemy within' was particuarly rancid, it basically read 'If a Rangers fan questions the share option then that Rangers fan = enemy within' what a loon the man is.

I find him fascinating. What exactly is the story with him?

I've read on here that he used to work for 'The People'. Obviously, he no longer works in the MSM, and I've heard all the comments on here about alcoholism etc, but I don't really know anything about him.

From reading his stuff, he's clearly not an absolute cretin, in that he can put sentences together and construct a (ludicrous) argument. I do genuinely think that he's got real mental health issues though.

Can anybody enlighten me?

There was a David Leggat in court the other day for possession of hundreds of thousands of improper images of children.................could there be a connection between that story and this lunatic, or is my imagination just in overdrive?

The latter.

Though as long as you keep it all in your imagination you're probably safe.

ETA: I don't think it can be him (given the dates) .. but I wouldn't rule it out either given his insane ramblings.

It also looks nothing like him, going by that photo and the one on his blog.

I'm sure they're two different people. It's the one who rambles on about Alistair McCoist that fascinates me.

Is there any issue to be taken with Green and I think, Imran Ahmed, purchasing their shares for the sum of 1p each?

Is this normal practice?

Ahmed, in particular, looks like he will make a lot of money from his investments.

Nah, it was the perk for initial investors when he was reaaallllllly strapped, the right to buy for 1p on floatation.

Looks like he has moved it

http://davidleggat-l...spot.co.uk/?m=1

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

It just seemed a huge coincidence, and I had no hard proof to offer to the BRALT Court, just circumstancial evidence.

Different person I believe

Whats happening with Dumbarton this year? Masterplan to make sure they play Rangers next season? :D

Please don't try and big yourselves up - your team and their journey in the lower league(s) is no consideration of ours.

We're having a bad season, no doubt. But we now have a new Manager, who you might remember from Rangers' better years. Hopefully he can guide us to 9th position and the play-offs, or even one spot better for survival in Division One.

We might not necessarily get relegated this season. And Rangers might not necessarily get promoted either.

Nah, it was the perk for initial investors when he was reaaallllllly strapped, the right to buy for 1p on floatation.

Was that the case?

Pre-liquidation, would it have been more difficult for Green to raise a share issue? I'm thinking that existing shareholders might have had to agree to a dilution of their holdings, and that the debts (even if a CVA had been agreed) would have made it more difficult to attract investors/share buyers.

Might it always have been Green's intention to liquidate?

Was that the case?

Pre-liquidation, would it have been more difficult for Green to raise a share issue? I'm thinking that existing shareholders might have had to agree to a dilution of their holdings, and that the debts (even if a CVA had been agreed) would have made it more difficult to attract investors/share buyers.

That's a robust statement and a very good question you raised there.

It wouldn't be beyond the realms of the imagination for Charles Green to consider that option. After all, he and Whyte are both crooks businessmen and I would imagine that most crooks businessmen would have taken the liquidation route anyway (Miller and possibly Ng had that route in mind also) as it appears it would be the least expensive/most profitable route for them to take.

The price was the same no matter what happened. 5.5million for a cva (appears the creditors were unable to raise any other funds through wage releasing or downsizing) or 5.5million for the liquidated assets as a scrap metal job lot.