Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, since you're taking everything I say in such a literal fashion, and this is still the same conversation, Rangers are a brand new club with no history. Everything I say is gospel.

Your rules. :)

You're such a tart.

And has Charlie amended the decoration on the stand wall? I'm sure it says 1873 for some reason.*

Which is it, Youngsy? Were you all ignorant then, or are you all lying now?

* Mind you, it also says "Ready", and I don't think any of you were ready for this year....laugh.gif

Is there something wrong with you?One thing i'm not is a liar,so why would i,or indeed anyone lie about the founding of the club? I've stated on another thread about the research that went into the clubs history in 1995 by various club historians,that researched uncovered infirmation that the club was founded when i stated,there is no reason to doubt that,after all whether the year of founding was 1872 or 1873,there would be no gain to the club financially or otherwise. If your that interested,which obviously you're not,do a bit of research into the history of the club,you may find out when the mistake of the founding 1873 came about.

OUCH ! your getting hotter but you still haven't got the correct answer Tedi as that was the first competitive fixture and I'm talking about the first game the new club played as a training exercise because they had no licence to play a friendly at this point.

Try try again Tedi.

Wasn't it Airdrie United?

Wasn't the score 2-1?

If I'm rright do I get a star or five?

Just guessing like.....

There you go posting shite straight from your wee single brain cell debunking peoples posts without actually having the evidence to disproof it :lol: and no I didn't make it up because Green's new Rangers played it's first ever game on a training park.I just can't remember what club it was that had a training exercise with the newco rankers.

Back to school, son - it's disprove ....ach, feckit, there'sre too many poor spellers out there. to single you out....Education? Pfft!!

Where did Youngsy mention 1955?

/quote]

In the beginning, back in 1955,

Man didn't know about the Rock'n'roll show,

and all that jive.

The White man had the Schmaltz, the Black man had the blues,

but no one knew what they were gonna do,

then Tchaikovsky heard the news and said....

Let there be light, and there was light,

Let there be sound, and there was sound,

let there be drums, and there were drums,

let there be guitar, and there was guitar.........

Let there be Rock !!!!!

You should know that one, Bennett, being a connoisseur of Rock music, no?