Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no racism or bigotry to defend.

People see you for what you are Brenda a weasel and a toady.

A lying wee shit stirring bigot with no moral character. The fact is you try to assassinate reputations on here on a regular basis and nobody pays any pick to you (not because your gay) because you are a complete cnut.

ETA: When you made your tear stained resignation and left the forum you should have stayed away ... It did make me laugh though :lol::lol::lol:

ETA (2): I see your dense wee boyfriend, the one that has me on ignore and boasts about it on his signature, just gave me a reddie ,, HE MUST BE SEETHING or really stupid.

Hiya Tedi ,,,

Racist.

It's all about the Rangers for Ken fae Aiberdeen.

Group: Gold Members Active Posts: 247 (0.35 per day) Most Active In: Rangers in the SFL (227 posts) Joined: 22-January 11

And his other 20 posts were also about Rangers too :lol:

I would say my posts are 50% Rangers (1873 to 2012)

and 50% Sevco / The Rangers / Rangers International / Tribute Act. summer 2012 till present time.

No big deal. I'll freely admit that this is the only page I really follow on Pie and Bovril. I found it a good clearing house for all the issues on the Administration / Liquidation clusterfuck.

40 years hating that obnoxious, morally bankrupt ( and financially bankrupt!) club.

5 months having the New Club confirm that they are equally abhorrent and shameless.

I'm fair delighted that I have managed to lose a stone of excess weight due to the positive aerobic effects of joyful gravedancing.

and 50% Sevco / The Rangers / Rangers International / Tribute Act. summer 2012 till present time.

No big deal. I'll freely admit that this is the only page I really follow on Pie and Bovril. I found it a good clearing house for all the issues on the Administration / Liquidation clusterfuck.

40 years hating that obnoxious, morally bankrupt ( and financially bankrupt!) club.

5 months having the New Club confirm that they are equally abhorrent and shameless.

I'm fair delighted that I have managed to lose a stone of excess weight due to the positive aerobic effects of joyful gravedancing.

Blah, blah blah, more like sheep molesting if you ask me.

Oh have you seen this Kenneth? It's on the SPL board too, if you know where that is...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-are-a-club-that-is-down-in-the-dumps-following-1499274

Aberdeen are a club that is down in the dumps following their AGM21 Dec 2012 00:01

CHAIRMAN Stewart Milne's plans to build a shiny new stadium look to be in ruins, crowds are on the slide and the club should consider emulating what Charles Green has done for Rangers.

AT Aberdeen’s AGM on Wednesday it was time to re-elect the board of directors – including chairman Stewart Milne.

It went down to a show of hands. First to reinstate the building tycoon, where most were raised, followed by the objections.

One solitary hand rose. And the biggest surprise was the arm didn’t belong to Milne.

He certainly could be forgiven for wanting to bail after 18 long and fruitless years. The building tycoon certainly has enough on his plate with the housing market crash.

Milne has sunk fortunes into Aberdeen and his plans to build a shiny new stadium while buying up Pittodrie for flats looks to be in ruins.

Perhaps it’s understandable then the club in general looks so glum.

The stadium is in development hell and the debt close to £11million :o despite Milne and shareholders Aberdeen Asset Management writing off £5.75m in loans as shares.

The top table at the AGM looked like an Reverend I M Jolly convention.

The orcs are still raging because they are still a source of much fun and laughter with the Chesse man at the helm :lol: no other club in Scotland is worthy of such ridicule and that is what is the big attraction to all the fans of all the other clubs posting on the Rangers threads :lol: No matter the troubles of any other club in the future,Rangers will still be the biggest box office slagging for many a year to come and it keeps on giving :)

Blah, blah blah, more like sheep molesting if you ask me.

Oh have you seen this Kenneth? It's on the SPL board too, if you know where that is...

http://www.dailyreco...llowing-1499274

Aberdeen are a club that is down in the dumps following their AGM21 Dec 2012 00:01

CHAIRMAN Stewart Milne's plans to build a shiny new stadium look to be in ruins, crowds are on the slide and the club should consider emulating what Charles Green has done for Rangers.

AT Aberdeen's AGM on Wednesday it was time to re-elect the board of directors – including chairman Stewart Milne.

It went down to a show of hands. First to reinstate the building tycoon, where most were raised, followed by the objections.

One solitary hand rose. And the biggest surprise was the arm didn't belong to Milne.

He certainly could be forgiven for wanting to bail after 18 long and fruitless years. The building tycoon certainly has enough on his plate with the housing market crash.

Milne has sunk fortunes into Aberdeen and his plans to build a shiny new stadium while buying up Pittodrie for flats looks to be in ruins.

Perhaps it's understandable then the club in general looks so glum.

The stadium is in development hell and the debt close to £11million :o despite Milne and shareholders Aberdeen Asset Management writing off £5.75m in loans as shares.

The top table at the AGM looked like an Reverend I M Jolly convention.

I thought your mob declared the Daily Rhebel as heresy and only contained lies and had boycotted quoting from it ? but here you are Benny quoting from it because it suits your agenda :P

I think its a good idea especially if the name reflects the Ragers brand and I've read figures of between 10 and 20 million for those rights. Supporters will be divided over this of course, heard there was a couple of hundred protesting outside the ground on Tuesday night. As I said before you can't sell history so it doesn't matter what its called it will still be refered to supporters by what ever name they feel it should be called.

Edit; After all clubs have sponsership on there jerseys and that is not regarded as sacred enough to be an issue to supporters.

Indeed, maybe you should tell chuckie & all his mental disciples. :lol:

I love the fact you lunatics (Tedi and the Amigos) run aboot checking profiles .. The majority on here are here to take the piss out of the Sevconians.

Only you Orcs seem to care where members post ... your team and your fans are a laughing stock ... GET USED TO IT !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose if my club died, my behavior might become bunker-mentality erratic, delusional, bitter, obsessed, perverse, self-denying and just plain mad.

1873? It's 1872 pal.

Aberdeen fans are well known for their obsession with Rangers. They've been making a fake "rivalry" up with us for decades now even though we don't give a shit about their irrelevant little diddy club.

1873? It's 1872 pal.

Aberdeen fans are well known for their obsession with Rangers sevco. They've been making a fake "rivalry" up with us for decades now even though we don't give a shit about their irrelevant little diddy club.

:lol: :lol: :lol: