Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am extremely ignorant, but not as much as you seem to practise deflection, shall we bring the conversation across to this forum, you seemed rather reluctant to answer anything in the other thread

"Reluctant to answer anything". I've just pointed out to you that you didn't answer my questions in the other thread. You didn't even reply to the post.

The one answer you did give to my question of, "why" amounted to, "Because I want you to". And yet I still gave you the courtesy of an answer.

"You seem to". Do I have to remind you of the assumption you made when I used that term?

"Deflection". I provided an analogy which, IMO, suited the argument. To that you replied with a question. What was wrong with addressing the analogy instead of deflecting. IMO, Henrik's tongue puts it rather succinctly and accurately as, "What about them?".

"Petty". You described me as thus in the other thread when I pointed out to you that you had not asked a question, but rather had made a demand. Here you are entering into a petty argument.

Guest Kincardine

So is this a happy thread tonight? I am still intent on the idea of festive peace on the BRAL thread.

Edited by Kincardine

So is this a happy thread tonight? I am still intent on the idea of festive peace on the BRAL thread.

I want to say that there's...well..not much happiness here. Not much anger either, just a bunch of folk typing stuff that reminds me of this guy.

loud-noises.jpg

1355964595[/url]' post='6908085']

You're falling into the Amigos' trap there. How many tabs are open on your browser at the moment?

Obsessed with rangers? Aye, and with Pratchett, La Plante, Molly Hatchett, abortion, Homeland, and gun laws. At the moment.

Only one of which is a thieving bigoted organisation.

Christ, lads, there's more to life than football. Just ask a Bigot Brothers fan.

Molly Hatchett a thieving bigoted organisation?

Well I never!!

Cracking band, though.......

Guest Kincardine

Ma fault. Got fed up and decided to orc bait for a bit. Got the usual bites but rest assured it will pick up again when the sevco run out of dosh (again).

So shall we park this thread until 2015 then?

So who would you rather invest with Romanov or Green :lol:

Would you rather be ruled by Stalin or Kim Il Sung?

Ma fault. Got fed up and decided to orc bait for a bit. Got the usual bites but rest assured it will pick up again when the sevco run out of dosh (again).

If Sevconians think its relentless now, They'll never here the end of it when a new club called Thee Rangers F.C gets formed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

Oh dear.

No one like us & we're going to cry about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just e-mailed them this:

Dear Sirs,

I am extremely disappointed to note that your site gives a public platform for two grossly biased and often incorrect forums whose sole existence appears to be to criticise anything whatsoever to do with Rangers Football Club and its supporters. I am referring to Phil - (his name) and Scotzine. Both these forums or blogs provide nothing but vindictiveness and hatred which are not what your site would wish to be associated. I have no problem with rivalry but these two sources simply promote all that is wrong in Scottish football. They are destructive forces in the beautiful game providing negativity at every opportunity. There is never any balance in their one-sided diatribes.

I would respectfully request that you view the content of their outpourings and once you have noted their unrelenting and erroneous abuse therein you will see fit to remove them from the NewsNow site.

A couple of headlines to make you chuckle this wet, cold winter morning..................

McCoist wants to manage in the EPL but has no plans to abandon Rangers.

Ally McCoist: Charles Green won't leave Rangers short of transfer cash.

The first one gave me a fit of the giggles. biggrin.gif

Surprised as well ... I thought (outwith our fans) it would be number 1 myself .. no wonder Tedi is complaining ..

LINK

(Anyone hazard a guess as to who Andy supports?)

That's my favourite number one moment and thankfully they're still deid.:lol: