Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just when you think that the Jakey can't get any dumber......

How much have you had to drink today Jakey, your taliking to yourself and you've forgotten to finish the fucking post before clicking on add reply, you dumb drunken scum. f**k off to bed and sleep it off before you hurt yourself.

Rangers move was all about the money for Dick Advocaat

LINK

Former Rangers manager Dick Advocaat has admitted he only moved to the Ibrox club in 1998 for the money. The Dutch man also revealed he was told he should get a flashier car. Advocaat said: “I went to Rangers purely for the money. I told David Murray I would like to drive a Mercedes E350 but he said the Rangers boss had to drive a Jaguar, Porsche or big fat Mercedes.” (Sunday Mail)

Well I'd also hope so but I think The SFA have got off lightly. The fact that their panel of incompetents is being quoted, to use the old saw, "Like a drunkard uses a lamp post for support, rather than for illumination" makes me think that people are forgetting how much of a f**k-up it was by the SFA.

That was never an argument used by me (unless I was on a drunken ramble one night). It doesn't even sound like the kind of argument I'd make. My tendency would be to argue to the contrary: a club's existence and SFA membership are not coterminous.

Hmm, fair enough if you've never used it yourself. Hilariously, it's one of the more common defences used by the The Rangers support, so maybe that's why I thought you'd used it.

I don't disagree with what they've said about the original Rangers behaviour under Whyte being one step down from match fixing though. It was a deliberate ploy to gain an undeserved advantage on a scale unheard of in Scotland.

Hmm, fair enough if you've never used it yourself. Hilariously, it's one of the more common defences used by the The Rangers support, so maybe that's why I thought you'd used it.

I don't disagree with what they've said about the original Rangers behaviour under Whyte being one step down from match fixing though. It was a deliberate ploy to gain an undeserved advantage on a scale unheard of in Scotland.

This time last year we could only dream about what Whyte was about to do to those cheating b*****ds at Ayebroke Stadium and the carnage that would follow. Green is in it to make money and that money will come from the pockets of those who swallow swallow his words. Let him worry about the details, we can sit back and enjoy the show.

Rangers move was all about the money for Dick Advocaat

LINK

Former Rangers manager Dick Advocaat has admitted he only moved to the Ibrox club in 1998 for the money. The Dutch man also revealed he was told he should get a flashier car. Advocaat said: "I went to Rangers purely for the money. I told David Murray I would like to drive a Mercedes E350 but he said the Rangers boss had to drive a Jaguar, Porsche or big fat Mercedes." (Sunday Mail)

Well done,breaking news story from the bigot and racist,who would have thought that Advocaat was only at Ibrox for the money? Well done for being so informative.

Well done,breaking news story from the bigot and racist,who would have thought that Advocaat was only at Ibrox for the money? Well done for being so informative.

You are attempting to mirror your true character upon me Youngsy, but you are failing very badly to fool anyone apart from yourself, your fellow fuds and aliases that post on here. Everyone knows that Ayebroke Stadium has been a meeting point for the most racist bigoted neanderthals that have walked the earth during the last 140 years. smile.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Guest Kincardine

Letting yourself down Youngsy by having to resort to insults. You're sounding like that fool Tedi.

Dhen to be fair Youngsy was badly maligned and I was going to post about it before I saw what you'd written. Calling Celtic Park 'a piggery' is not an expression of bigotry pure and simple. Plus Youngsy is normally mild-mannered and I've never seen him involved in any religious-style discussions.

Calling him a bigot was bang out of order and the guy who said it would withdraw the comment if he had an ounce of decency.

Also you're fellow-fans are doing badly from what I've just read when scrolling back. The Ballistic Missile guy's wee sidekick, Oscar, came out with this piece of breathtaking ignorance:

"All Protestants are from Catholic extraction"

Now if you REALLY care about bigotry then take that up with the zoomer who posted it.

Guest Kincardine

Everyone knows that Ayebroke Stadium has been a meeting point for the most racist bigoted neanderthals that have walked the earth during the last 140 years. smile.gif

We've got to have a sense of proportion and that comment is way out of order. I'd ask you to delete it. When you've done so I'll delete me quoting you.

Dhen to be fair Youngsy was badly maligned and I was going to post about it before I saw what you'd written. Calling Celtic Park 'a piggery' is not an expression of bigotry pure and simple. Plus Youngsy is normally mild-mannered and I've never seen him involved in any religious-style discussions.

Calling him a bigot was bang out of order and the guy who said it would withdraw the comment if he had an ounce of decency.

The senile bigot will get no apology from me. You must be a senile bigot too if you truly believe that calling Celtic Park Stadium "a piggery" today is anything other than bigotry.

Guest Kincardine

The senile bigot will get no apology from me. You must be a senile bigot too if you truly believe that calling Celtic Park Stadium "a piggery" today is anything other than bigotry.

Your answer doesn't surprise me. As I said, "The guy would withdraw the comment if he had an ounce of decency." You're acting just as expected.

Now what will you do about your, "Ayebroke Stadium has been a meeting point for the most racist bigoted neanderthals that have walked the earth during the last 140 years" comment?

That's fine,a piece of advice,don't ever post the nonsense that you posted a month or two ago,you know where i'm coming from,you're user name explains a lot.

That's fine,a piece of advice,don't ever post the nonsense that you posted a month or two ago,you know where i'm coming from,you're user name explains a lot.

You'll need to elaborate on that, all of it, as i haven't a fucking clue what you are on about you senile bigot. smile.gif

You'll need to elaborate on that, all of it, as i haven't a fucking clue what you are on about you senile bigot. smile.gif

Yes you do. Edit too add;i'll give you a tip,i'm part Jewish. Perhaps now the penny may drop.

Edited by youngsy

Everyone knows that Ayebroke Stadium has been a meeting point for the most racist bigoted neanderthals that have walked the earth during the last 140 years. smile.gif

We've got to have a sense of proportion and that comment is way out of order. I'd ask you to delete it. When you've done so I'll delete me quoting you.

That's mild in comparison to the hate-rants that the WKR (© Dhensebhore) delivers on here with incredibly tedious regularity.