Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who wants Rangers in the top flight exactly?

Well unfortunately there are several parties but in my case I am referring to the SFA/SPFL representatives who run our game, negotiate tv deals etc.

MT claimed their remit wasn't to maximise the commercial value of the game, so I'm interested to know why it is he thinks they want Rangers promoted.

His claim I'm sure was more to do with a concerted effort of trying to get Rangers back into the top flight which you seemed to have cleared up.

Thanks

Nope. His claim was there is a conspiracy of sorts within Scottish football whose purpose is to do everything they can to benefit Rangers and Celtic. Completely ignoring the fact these authorities put Rangers in the 4th tier of Scottish football and closed a transfer window early to prevent Rangers registering players.

Nope. His claim was there is a conspiracy of sorts within Scottish football whose purpose is to do everything they can to benefit Rangers and Celtic. Completely ignoring the fact these authorities put Rangers in the 4th tier of Scottish football and closed a transfer window early to prevent Rangers registering players.

This is also entirely inaccurate, the decision (rightly) to have rangers start again in division 3 was taken by member clubs first from the spl and then the sfl.

The sfa/spl representatives at the time did everything in their power to convince the clubs otherwise.

I think Strychnine was right - The KJV was never translated in to English as it was an English translation.

Did the Gideons not translate it from Old English to modern simplified (US) English?

This is also entirely inaccurate, the decision (rightly) to have rangers start again in division 3 was taken by member clubs first from the spl and then the sfl.

The sfa/spl representatives at the time did everything in their power to convince the clubs otherwise.

He doesn't mention just the SPL or SFL. He was talking about a widespread 'kind of cospiracy' which does everything in their power to benefit Rangers and Celtic.

You also completely ignored the fact the SFA closed a transfer window early so Rangers could not register players.

These are just two examples that highlight what a ludicrous suggestion this 'kind of conspiracy' claim is.

So defensive over a celtic fan pretending to be a Rangers fan, he deserves to be mocked as does anyone reading his blog who takes it seriously, especially after the number of things he got wrong.

I buy a ST off my club each year like thousands of other fans, more than you guys probably do but there you go.

You're probably right, can't see a Celtic fan buying a season ticket for Ibrox.

The authorities did not eradicate a club called Rangers from the game and from history, so that means they are at it, the establishment is real....welcome to the persecuted diddy mindset.

The powers that be....Lord Hodge approves liquidation of former Rangers FC

see that moment you see the BRALT has jumped a few pages and you think something interesting has happened only to be met with an argument about Israel. its very surreal. very surreal