Pregnancy And Parenting

:lol:

Sorry, trolly boy.

Or have you been promoted to the checkouts yet?

i find this remark insulting to Trolley Boys. Trolley boys aren't thick. Checkout people are. Trolley boys are usually people who have the intelligence to find a job where a manager won't continually harass you. Checkout people have a manager always watching them.

They offered redundancy, I took it. Got a good package from them as well. Technically, I don't have to work for another 7 months or so, but I'll be back in employment well before then. Chances are it will be back at the same company. For now, I'm spending quality time with my wife and newborn daughter. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Is this too difficult for your pea brain to understand?

Quite right too. If i was a new father i'd rather spend time with my wife and my child

Congrats again Stewart. Hope you're not finding the sleepless nights too tiring :)

i love the attention so much a page has been done and nothing about pregnancy,not bad.

Nothing else to add gordon?

Ended up stacking shelves, didnt know fresh stock control did this............ You know best though gordon.

Stock Control in my store are terrible :lol::lol:

We ran out of Valentines Cards AND Flowers on the 12th of Feb and had to ask another store to have theirs :lol:

Are you honeslty oblivious to the fact you have been getting the p*ss ripped out of you for this whole thread near enough?

Of course, he's not. It's all so fucking put on it's laughable. He absolutely loves every minute of it. In fact it's the only reason he wakes up in the morning ;)

Is this your first, SD? You ready?! (Can you ever be ready? I was sitting in bed reading a magazine this morning and burst into tears because I don't think I'll ever be ready!)

Ha ha! I was 6 months pregnant with my first wee boy when my hubby came home to find me in floods of tears. I told him that we'd made a mistake and I didn't think I was ready to be a Mum. Poor man had to run when he made the 'bit late now' comment!

Ha ha! I was 6 months pregnant with my first wee boy when my hubby came home to find me in floods of tears. I told him that we'd made a mistake and I didn't think I was ready to be a Mum. Poor man had to run when he made the 'bit late now' comment!

:lol: I had the 'oh shit' moment in the shower the other day. I think it was the 'oh shit, this thing is coming out in about 5 months time, somehow'. Eek!