Pregnancy And Parenting

To it on the ELC site, I'm looking for ideas to keep him entertained in the car!

Cameron enjoys reading the Aldi mags in the car, and promotional shite you see at the supermarket check outs. Especially the child trust fund's which have pictures of babies or teddies on them.

I dread the day he talks to our neighbours, two of whom we have quaintly named, the dyke, and pishy-pants.

Cameron enjoys reading the Aldi mags in the car, and promotional shite you see at the supermarket check outs. Especially the child trust fund's which have pictures of babies or teddies on them.

I dread the day he talks to our neighbours, two of whom we have quaintly named, the dyke, and pishy-pants.

:lol: I'll have to stop bad mouthing the sister in law, whom I usually refer to as the witch in law or bitch in law.......that could leave me looking for childcare!

Anyone know how Bowie is getting on nowadays. Never seems to post on the forum anymore which is a shame as he was a good laugh.

He is a good laugh indeed. I know he's still alive anyway, but I don't know how he's doing.

My sister might be getting induced on thursday!

She is getting a scan, as she did last week, and there is a lack of fluid, so if it's the same this week, they are starting her off. Baby due 20th so only a week early!!

Hope all goes well

When you told people you'd gotten married, how many asked when you were due?!

Guest The Phoenix
Surely he could just stick his finger in the hole like that Dutch boy and the dyke.

That made me smile. :D

Never thought I'd see mention of a dyke on the pregnancy thread.

Nothing useful to add, just intrigued to find out what Toma was doing on this thread.

Same as me, apparently. ;)

:lol:

I've been up since half 5 and I'm bored skitterless. The only sensible thing to do was to come in here and see what's wrong with G_Woman.

I've been up since half 5 and I'm bored skitterless. The only sensible thing to do was to come in here and see what's wrong with G_Woman.

It's like he's googled pregnancy and now the poor lass has everything that he's found ;)

That made me smile. :D

Never thought I'd see mention of a dyke on the pregnancy thread.

Funny you should say that... When I was on the ward, there was a woman in the next bed who was a lesbian. She and her partner had found a willing sperm donor. Good luck to them. :)

Guest The Phoenix
Funny you should say that... When I was on the ward, there was a woman in the next bed who was a lesbian. She and her partner had found a willing sperm donor. Good luck to them. :)

Absolutely.

I take it Callum is still nom, nom, noming for Scotland? :unsure:;)

My foster sister was a lesbian (lives in Elgin actually-hope to christ it wasn't her*) and she had two kids.

*I say that as she got bored of the kids and had them adopted <_< we haven't spoken to her since.

Well just found out my Mrs is Pregnant. Fun times ahead :) Im excited and frightened at the same time.

(PS Toma if you read this dont say to anyone eh?, we're getting it confirmed onmonday then we're strting to tell people)

Well just found out my Mrs is Pregnant. Fun times ahead :) Im excited and frightened at the same time.

(PS Toma if you read this dont say to anyone eh?, we're getting it confirmed onmonday then we're strting to tell people)

So you thought you would announce it on P&B?

Congratulations. It's the best, honest...

So you thought you would announce it on P&B?

Congratulations. It's the best, honest...

I dont look at P & B as the real world though. No one will be upset or anythin if somethin goes wrong (God forbid)

Edited by gypoarmy