Pregnancy And Parenting

Congratulations Reina and Mr Reina. It sounds like quite an eventful birth! Mrs MB does not fancy a third degree tear. Sounds painful, but I'm sure baby Callum is worth it.

Hope all goes well with Mrs G Man at the hospital tomorrow. Not too much longer to go now.

Well done you. Good effort all round. And pretty much right on the money with the date as well!

I now feel somewhat inadequate - after 4 days in hospital getting encouraged along I didn't even get to 4cm!

Did they c-section you?

:lol: Yeah, they did that but I tore anyway!

:o , how did the father cope in all this? i would of fainted :lol:

Think how ma poor old dear felt, i came out holding my ear! Still got the dents on them where my fingers were.I feel guilty!

Congrats i wish you , father and baby all the best of health.

Any chance of making the wee yin a saints fan? :P

:o , how did the father cope in all this? i would of fainted :lol:

Think how ma poor old dear felt, i came out holding my ear! Still got the dents on them where my fingers were.I feel guilty!

Congrats i wish you , father and baby all the best of health.

Any chance of making the wee yin a saints fan? :P

Holding your ear?! :lol:

My son has gone from being an angel to being a miserable little tyke who refuses to sleep and is now refusing to drink his milk as well.

Sussed it. He's not drinking his milk because he wants to do it himself. I had to give him it in a cup and sit him in his high chair. My living room is now soaked in milk.

Shite, sorry, I forgot - you're not on Facebook are you? I'll send you an email in a sec. :-)

No! :lol:

In other news: I think we have a tooth about to break through

Edited by C.J

Mmm, I never really had a problem with it. People went on and on and on about it but it didn't bother me at all. If it comes out of his backside I'll clean it. I don't really see what the fuss is about. It came out, I cleaned it up. Liquid shit comes out I clean that. Some more solid stuff appears, I clean that. No problem, never really seen what the fuss is? Indeed the wife has been known to phone to check how far away I am when he poos because it doesn't bother me at all to clean him up and she doesn't like doing it.

I'm like that. It's just poo, everyone does it. I remember when my son done his wierd black poo though, I had to change it. Was horrible.

I also remember having to ask a Midwife how to put a nappy on when my girlfriend was having something to eat. I didn't really prepare myself for it.

Haven't been on for a while but congrats Debbie and Ryan. LM has a big box of shit she is sending your way, I'll no doubt get the task of taking it to the Post Office tomorrow.

Edited by Adam_Wee

I'm like that. It's just poo, everyone does it. I remember when my son done his wierd black poo though, I had to change it. Was horrible.

I also remember having to ask a Midwife how to put a nappy on when my girlfriend was having something to eat. I didn't really prepare myself for it.

Haven't been on for a while but congrats Debbie and Ryan. LM has a big box of shit she is sending your way, I'll no doubt get the task of taking it to the Post Office tomorrow.

Now, taking into account how this post started, that's a pretty (excuse the pun) crappy baby gift.

Now, taking into account how this post started, that's a pretty (excuse the pun) crappy baby gift.

Well, it is a box full of Charlie's old dirty nappies we are sending. What did you want me to post? :P

My top is soaked in milk... :ph34r::lol:

Clever boy though!

Aye, he did not bad, but there was more on the floor than there was went down his neck! :lol:

I remember waking up some mornings when I was pregnant with Robert and finding my top soaked. It was a bit embarrassing when we were at my then partner's aunt's house for a funeral and I got up for breakfast and hadn't noticed. :ph34r:

It was a bloody awful choice of phrase. <_<

Well, it is a box full of Charlie's old dirty nappies we are sending. What did you want me to post? :P

Oh, you really are a disgusting article.