Pregnancy And Parenting

I dont look at PanB as the real world though. No one will be upset or anythin if somethin goes wrong (God forbid)

Yeah I know, I was only taking the piss. :P

Well, you can pretty much say goodbye to having sex ever again, get used to wiping more than one arse for the next few years and get used to having no sleep for a while.

Guest The Phoenix
I dont look at PanB as the real world though. No one will be upset or anythin if somethin goes wrong (God forbid)

Trust me, Pan Bread is the real thing.

All the best, with the secret. ;)

Yeah I know, I was only taking the piss. :P

Well, you can pretty much say goodbye to having sex ever again, get used to wiping more than one arse for the next few years and get used to having no sleep for a while.

:lol: like i said , fun times ahead

Well just found out my Mrs is Pregnant. Fun times ahead :) Im excited and frightened at the same time.

(PS Toma if you read this dont say to anyone eh?, we're getting it confirmed onmonday then we're strting to tell people)

Congratulations!

Guest Kincardine
Well just found out my Mrs is Pregnant. Fun times ahead :) Im excited and frightened at the same time.

Congrats too. Hope all goes well.

Well, you can pretty much say goodbye to having sex ever again

Not true. First trimester she will hate you and wouldn't touch you with mine. Second trimester she'll be so horny even the light-switches look fuckable 'cos they stand out a little. Third trimester she'll be all romantic but happy to have you 'cos she heard sex, curry and raspberry tea make the baby deliver quicker. After the baby is born you'll be pointless for a while.

So you'll have famine/feast/feast/famine.

Congrats too. Hope all goes well.

Not true. First trimester she will hate you and wouldn't touch you with mine. Second trimester she'll be so horny even the light-switches look fuckable 'cos they stand out a little. Third trimester she'll be all romantic but happy to have you 'cos she heard sex, curry and raspberry tea make the baby deliver quicker. After the baby is born you'll be pointless for a while.

So you'll have famine/feast/feast/famine.

Strange, I only ever experienced the famine bit. :(

Guest Kincardine
Heh, that didn't happen to me!

we had 3 kids and for each of them my Mrs was hugely horny in the 2nd trimester. I took it as some sort of 'get it now 'cos after the birth you'll get nothing" karma.

He must just be a lucky b*****d.

or irresistible ;)

we had 3 kids and for each of them my Mrs was hugely horny in the 2nd trimester. I took it as some sort of 'get it now 'cos after the birth you'll get nothing" karma.

or irresistible ;)

Aye, that must be it. :P

Heh, that didn't happen to me!

nor me, twice in 9 months I think, first 3 months I was too scared as I was having bleeds regularly so avoided it, after that just (I know it's not possible) but thought of boaby bouncing off baby's head :ph34r:

Again, I know it can't actually happen but it freaked me out a bit :lol:

nor me, twice in 9 months I think, first 3 months I was too scared as I was having bleeds regularly so avoided it, after that just (I know it's not possible) but thought of boaby bouncing off baby's head :ph34r:

Again, I know it can't actually happen but it freaked me out a bit :lol:

pmsl

Guest Kincardine
What doesn't help is the feeling that there's someone else there. Plus, they can kick at some really awkward moments, suddenly reminding you there's a baby there and suddenly it just seems so wrong.

Like some 7 or 8 month embryo chapping on the wall of your uterus saying "Gonnae gie's peace? I'm too young tae be exposed tae that?"

ok foetus, embryo. same thing no?

No. :lol:

The human embryo

Week 1-3 5-7 days after fertilization, the blastula attaches to the wall of the uterus (endometrium). When it comes into contact with the endometrium it performs implantation. Implantation connections between the mother and the embryo will begin to form, including the umbilical cord. The embryo's growth centers around an axis, which will become the spine and spinal cord. The brain, spinal cord, heart, and gastrointestinal tract begin to form.[2]

Week 4-5 Chemicals produced by the embryo stop the woman's menstrual cycle. Neurogenesis is underway, showing brain activity at about the 6th week.[3] "The heart will begin to beat around the same time. Limb buds appear where the arms and legs will grow later. Organogenesis begins. The head represents about one half of the embryo's axial length, and more than half of the embryo's mass. The brain develops into five areas. Tissue formation occurs that develops into the vertebra and some other bones. The heart starts to beat and blood starts to flow.[2]

Week 6-8 Myogenesis and neurogenesis have progressed to where the embryo is capable of motion, and the eyes begin to form. Organogenesis and growth continue. Hair has started to form along with all essential organs. Facial features are beginning to develop. At the end of the 8th week, the embryonic stage is over, and the fetal stage begins.[2]

The fetal stage commences at the beginning of the 11th week.[1] At the start of the fetal stage, the fetus is typically about 30 mm (1.2 inches) in length from crown to rump, and weighs about 8 grams.[1] The head makes up nearly half of the fetus' size.[7] Breathing-like movement of the fetus is necessary for stimulation of lung development, rather than for obtaining oxygen.[8]The heart, hands, feet, brain and other organs are present, but are only at the beginning of development and have minimal operation.[9][10]

So now you know. :D