Urinal V The 4 Times European Champions

Musketeer Gripweed

Its a big time every time they play, but at the moment I would say this one is even more vital for both teams.

With Chelsea and Arsenal failing to win this weekend it opens a small chink of light for one of the teams to expliot.

An unchanged Liverpool team would suit me just fine, no idea what auld Beery Nose will do though.

Will he bring Rio back, will Horsey heid be playing, will Keane play.

Mon the Redmen, get it right up them. :D

I think Sir Alex will play all 3, BA. He has to. I reckon Man Utd will win this one, purely because it's at Old Trafford and they will have their supporters behind them. Liverpool should give them a game but won't be strong enough with Man U coming from behind to win 2-1, Van Horse scoring both and a Hypia header for the Pool.

Should be a belter though. B)

Guest BullyWee1878

I cant remember being as confident as this about a Liverpool team travelling to "Theatre of Dreams" Trademark....

Man Yoo are also goin get in some trouble as they put some very offensive stuff to say in spanish to Benitez and the new spanish players....The police are looking into it from what people are sayin...

Guest BullyWee1878

1-0 Man Yoo HT Silvestre

Liverpool are absolute rubbish, one of the worst first half performances I think I have ever saw Liverpool play...Second to every ball and the passing when they do have the ball is appalling plus stevie g has went off injured too..

It could end up being a rout if Liverpool dont get to grips with man yoo...

Has anyone got a cat I can kick :(

Gutted.

To be honest though the better team won. Liverpool were rank rotten in the first half. They were out fought and outplayed. A new centre half is required now at Anfield.

And as if that wasnt bad enough, I have been told tonight I am Rafa's double <_<

But in someone elses words it takes tame to get the team to gel ;)

Archived