One F In Falkirk

Guest Psycho_FFC

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Search for Woodside on the Topic titles and see how many there are/were

The fact you two have got your knickers in a knot over a sodding pub and wee spit and sawdust place at that - Really shows you up.

you're to blame for all this shite olaf, making shite comments and slagging people off.

Right.

Fuckin cool it. All of you.

This place is not going the same way as One F. Threads will not be closed, and topics will not be deleted in the general nonsense section unless there's a very good reason.

Just stop with the snash on this thread, which has only started very recently (Take the hint and get to know people on this site before you jump in with two feet )

BA posted that advice a good few pages ago, and some people would do well to follow it.

I am not having this place go tits up over a petty argument about a pub. Grow up.

As I said before you hathering idiot, I couldnt give fcuk about any pub. You branding people w*nkers is the issue here. Shows us up? I think not. Seems you are involved in every fcuking forum on the net, do you not interact with people in person?

Apart from Here and the odd post of One F and SPLFever.

You won't see my name anywhere else. Unless you're a SAP/ABAP and Cisco consultant.

B)

Guest Psycho_FFC

Its not about a sh1tty pub though Ruggy. Olaf has branded people w*nkers and neds for no reason at all. Im not prepared to sit back and take that from someone sitting behind a computer screen who does not even know me.

Guest Psycho_FFC
Apart from Here and the odd post of One F and SPLFever.

You won't see my name anywhere else. Unless you're a SAP/ABAP and Cisco consultant.

B)

You have just let the rest of the forum how much of a cock you really are with the later part of that last post.

Right.

Fuckin cool it. All of you.

This place is not going the same way as One F. Threads will not be closed, and topics will not be deleted in the general nonsense section unless there's a very good reason.

Just stop with the snash on this thread, which has only started very recently (Take the hint and get to know people on this site before you jump in with two feet )

BA posted that advice a good few pages ago, and some people would do well to follow it.

I am not having this place go tits up over a petty argument about a pub. Grow up.

fair enough ruggy, but at least its kept in the one place.

One F used to be a good site, people knew just how far to push taking the p1ss, now people dont care who they hurt,insult etc as long as they enjoy themselves.

To be honest if the site does close, then these people who have nowt else to do with their time apart from hide behind their computer at home/work only have themselves to blame, and obviously dont have a life outside.

I was beginning to wonder that myself.

I spend too long online as it is. I must admit this has been entertaining

Its not about a sh1tty pub though Ruggy. Olaf has branded people w*nkers and neds for no reason at all. Im not prepared to sit back and take that from someone sitting behind a computer screen who does not even know me.

Take my advice Psycho, and get to know the posting styles of people on here before you dive in. From the majority of your posts, you seem like a pretty reasonable guy.

You're far too confrontational, it's only a forum, it's all tongue in cheek; take it easy.

Pie and Bovril is different from One F, in that almost anything goes. You need a thick skin, and you cannot rise like a coiled cobra to a throwaway remark about a pub and its clientele. If you don't like the way people post, or what is being said, then frankly you don't have to visit. I hope that isn't the case, because the more people on here the better, but to be honest, we ain't changing because you're not happy.

Hope you take that in the spirit it's intended.

fair enough ruggy, but at least its kept in the one place.

Spot on Champions, this is what General Nonsense is for. I just don't want it to get too heavy, that's all. :)

Archived