One F In Falkirk

Guest Psycho_FFC

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: That you watching more pish or is Scotland a similar standard to Stenny :o;)

The standards roughly the same, but the Warriors are slightly better organised.

I think Gretna would beat either team tonight though.

I back some losers! I've been to 5 Scotland games this year (one victory), the Warriors got relegated, and so did my 'English team', who also lost on my one trip south to see them last season.

Hope you are well!

Im fine.

your a jinx. just dont start supporting us :lol::lol::lol:

You were on onef. what was your opinion as a neutral :lol:

I used to read the paper fanzine, it was fine, although like many of these publications it got bogged down with the same sort of jokes about rivals.

The forum is a bit 'wet' in my view, and debate seemed to be shouted down or repressed. I recognised some of the writers from here, and just like here, most were fine, like the list of OK Bairns I listed a few months back, and a few were arseholes. And some are just too 'twee' (look it up).

I used to read the paper fanzine, it was fine, although like many of these publications it got bogged down with the same sort of jokes about rivals.

The forum is a bit 'wet' in my view, and debate seemed to be shouted down or repressed. I recognised some of the writers from here, and just like here, most were fine, like the list of OK Bairns I listed a few months back, and a few were arseholes. And some are just too 'twee' (look it up).

Fair view point there DeptS.

Good debates usually end up like that. Look at here today. :o I hope it starts again and we can get back to real issues and banter and not arguing about pish

Christ jesus has graced us with his presense :o

Christ jesus has graced us with his presense :o

Why my nam back to front?

Do you work for the Inland revenue?

If so see all those collections that the churches get, I dont see any of it ........honest

It must have gotten muddled in the shock of your appearance. :o

Why is there something wrong with my robes. ?

I like you young cabbage, I will answer your prayers tonight for once

bud6.jpg

I see you are of the fair-skinned, blue-eyed incarnations of Jesus rather than the more likely, more realistic Bin Laden lookalike :osama:

Look closely you will see I am actually"blue eye". Lost one in a horrific 5 loaves 2 fishes incident when the fish still had a rod attached to it.

My appearance is not relevant, I am whatever the individual imagines me to be.

Last night I appeared to John Leslie, I was in leather and fishnets before I knew what I was doing....

Hi Jesus.

Can you let us know how the high power summit is going. You being all seeing and all B)

I have spoken with Gabriel , he says the cyber meeting is on, but his ISP (Demon) is causing problems.

He feels though that One F may indeed do a Lazarus, or more spectacularly a me

Please sing with me:

I found reality

Glorious liberty

my life is filled with God

Walking where the saints have trod

New blessing every day, since Jesus came my way

im happy in my Fathrers arms

Its good to be free........

Blessed be me

(ps those mags are not good for you)

Archived