One F In Falkirk

Guest Psycho_FFC

Lets all unite and get one f to fcuk. Its embarassing to have such a gay forum in the clubs name. Banning people seems to be the name of their game down there.

Jimmy Gilmour lives on...............................

Olaf - blow me B)

2 folk get banned and suddenly the forum seems to improve over night. :o

You do the math. 2 banned + new mods = better forum. :D

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Big Hairy
Lets all unite and get one f to fcuk. Its embarassing to have such a gay forum in the clubs name. Banning people seems to be the name of their game down there.

Jimmy Gilmour lives on...............................

Olaf - blow me B)

What a Fud. :lol::lol::lol:

Just had a quick look at One F. It's still shite. 6 of the 8 top topics on the General Discussion Board are about the same thing!!!! And the post-match reaction to the Hamilton game had descended to the usual level of fud-dom.

P&B - still the only game in town. :D :D :lol:

How many Darren Hill v Ferguson threads can you have???

Especially when it's not even a decent debate as the answer is obvious, much as I would prefer Hill to be in goals all things (i.e. ability) being equal.

How many Darren Hill v Ferguson threads can you have???

Especially when it's not even a decent debate as the answer is obvious, much as I would prefer Hill to be in goals all things (i.e. ability) being equal.

They were mainly all old threads, brought back by one guy who was trying to persevely prove there were too many threads on the subject.

The guy had a point, but went about it the wrong way. <_<

I've just been on it now. Even the ones who are trying to be funny are depressingly, well, not... :(

It's the usual tit-for-tat.

"I didn't think *******had a good game"

"Who the **** do you think you are to slag ******* off? Get behind the team! :angry: "

"I'll slag them off if I like! And the club is going down the tubes!!! It's a disgrace!!! :angry::angry::angry: "

"F'k off :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: "

:(

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

I think there is still some work to be done over there.

But do you think anyone on P&B really gives a f'k whats happening on One F? time to let this thread go

Archived