• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest backinfalkirk
Im on it.;

Theres a cracking link in the nonsense section

And its a Falkirk site ;)

But ur on this one too ;)

Link in nonsense section . To what?

There are loads of Falkirk supporters on this one and folks appear to be able to give their opinion without being shot down or banned <_<

you asked for three good reasons

first was ;)

second was a tease to get you to look ;)

Third - only two folk to my knowledge have been banned and your always going to get differing opinions. The test will be tomorrows game. ;) and the after match reaction

Guest backinfalkirk
you asked for three good reasons

first was ;)

second was a tease to get you to look ;)

Third - only two folk to my knowledge have been banned and your always going to get differing opinions. The test will be tomorrows game. ;) and the after match reaction

Didn't look :eek:

Who has been banned?

I know full well you get differing opinions, but.........., it's about some people not being able to be objective, but, very subjective and sometimes defensive for the club. :ph34r:

Might see you tomorrow ;):wub:

In my new role role on One F (Ceske, go check it out ;) ) fuds and weans will not be tolerated :D

You, Schnoooooooooooooo are treading a fine line, on both counts :P

I cant look, it`ll draw me back in :unsure:

I heard a rumour there was a new mod, keep them in order mate, they are all scavengers!! :angry::lol:

In my new role role on One F (Ceske, go check it out ;) ) fuds and weans will not be tolerated :D

You, Schnoooooooooooooo are treading a fine line, on both counts :P

:o:o:o

How the f'k did they make you a mod???

Were they as pished as I might be the noo???

:P

Guest backinfalkirk
Where's that character Fife Bairn gone? I've noticed that his name has been omitted from the Random Thoughts section.

As far as I know, he and his family are in Florida B)

Guest Bairn Tav

The link with the fanzine means that a dominant clique from the fanzine is inevitable. I use to love the old fanzine (FU) but One F is far too politically correct which prevents it from being remotely funny. (stopped buying it before you ask) As an example, the clique seem to link what happens on a football field to their every day office environment going something like "if Yogi were to shout abuse at me doing my job he would be sacked ..... etc."

Also, if anybody happens to disagree with Fife Bairn he will go on about how young that poster might be and start going on about life in general. Generally just being condescending and obsessed with how young you are. The reason I mention him is because he has his own "Fife Bairns Random Thoughts Section" and the clique aren't slow to back him up.

Olaf - You seem very confident behind a computer screen and I was just wondering if you had attended any of the fans forums that Yogi was at.

Guest Psycho_FFC

Lets all unite and get one f to fcuk. Its embarassing to have such a gay forum in the clubs name. Banning people seems to be the name of their game down there.

Jimmy Gilmour lives on...............................

Olaf - blow me B)

The link with the fanzine means that a dominant clique from the fanzine is inevitable. I use to love the old fanzine (FU) but One F is far too politically correct which prevents it from being remotely funny. (stopped buying it before you ask) As an example, the clique seem to link what happens on a football field to their every day office environment going something like "if Yogi were to shout abuse at me doing my job he would be sacked ..... etc."

Also, if anybody happens to disagree with Fife Bairn he will go on about how young that poster might be and start going on about life in general. Generally just being condescending and obsessed with how young you are. The reason I mention him is because he has his own "Fife Bairns Random Thoughts Section" and the clique aren't slow to back him up.

Olaf - You seem very confident behind a computer screen and I was just wondering if you had attended any of the fans forums that Yogi was at.

The name has been changed. his corner was part of the cull

Archived