The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Yeah that's cool, but if you weren't picking and choosing which parts to reply to you might address the bit where you beat with a stick the option they went for rather than your pie in the sky alternative.

I was only having a wee carry on with you to be fair but I certainly didn't beat their option with a stick.

Let me rephrase my original post as I can see I've upset you......." I would've loved it if Angle had came out when Cena issued that open challenge the night ADR re-appeared".

I know you were having a carry on, I can see your conflicting replies to other posts...that's the main reason why it's not upsetting me too much! Your opinion is still there to be shot down however. Thanks for the amendment x

Xx

Strowman has the look, the size and the strength to do what he's doing. But he doesn't have anything else. Surely if that is the plan, this won't be Taker's final match. I know Taker's good, but he's going to struggle to get a good match out of Broon Stronglady.

Give him Owens or Balor, both of which would put on a good match, even if it ends up being his final one. Balor for the Deadman vs the Demon. And Owens as the classic heel. They'd both be wonderful matches.

Which means they'll go for Strowman :(

The Strowman stuff carries a lot more weight now, given the injuries. I can't really see another match for Taker at this point.

EDIT: Owens wouldn't be a terrible choice, but Balor would be. Not been on the main roster. They're not feeding him to Taker 10 seconds after he joins the roster.

Edited by Randy Giles

The Strowman stuff carries a lot more weight now, given the injuries. I can't really see another match for Taker at this point.

EDIT: Owens wouldn't be a terrible choice, but Balor would be. Not been on the main roster. They're not feeding him to Taker 10 seconds after he joins the roster.

True I suppose. Can we just have the two entrances, then Balor pulls a shoulder or something and gives way to the actual opponent? That'd satisfy.

It's the PCW Road to Glory weekend. Three shows in two days in Preston. Friday and Saturday. The night one card, and in order of the tournament brackets is...

Rampage Brown vs. Chris Dickinson

Lionheart vs. Matt Hardy

Joey Hayes vs. Billy Gunn

T-Bone vs. Tajiri

Drew Galloway vs. Martin Kirby

Luther Ward vs. Mr. Anderson

Bubblegum vs. El Ligero

Noam Dar vs. Timothy Thatcher

As always, a great mix of UK, indy and ex-WWE talent in PCW. The title will be defended on show three with Dave Mastiff vs. Sha Samuels. Really looking forward to this.

It's the PCW Road to Glory weekend. Three shows in two days in Preston. Friday and Saturday. The night one card, and in order of the tournament brackets is...

Rampage Brown vs. Chris Dickinson

Lionheart vs. Matt Hardy

Joey Hayes vs. Billy Gunn

T-Bone vs. Tajiri

Drew Galloway vs. Martin Kirby

Luther Ward vs. Mr. Anderson

Bubblegum vs. El Ligero

Noam Dar vs. Timothy Thatcher

As always, a great mix of UK, indy and ex-WWE talent in PCW. The title will be defended on show three with Dave Mastiff vs. Sha Samuels. Really looking forward to this.

You going to it mate ? Looks a great weekend

Aye. Heading down the night before so as I can just chill out on the Friday during the day. Get a wee bit of U.S. TV watched. Watch a bunch of Tajiri stuff on the Network I think too. I loved that guy.

Magic mate sounds like a good weekend. Aye good old Kai En Ti with Michinoku then on to ECW.