The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I hope I can find a stream for Impact and watch them both at the same time. I remember in 2001 when Raw was on Sky Sports and the last ever Nitro was on Bravo. My mum kept shouting at me to stop changing the channel every 2 minutes. Thought I was at it. Didn't know what was going on.

Has Jeff Hardys possible appearence been mentioned yet? He said on Twitter that he was headed for Impact but it could easily just be to visit friends or something.

I'm really hoping that, if they both happen as is widely expected, they don't end the show with the nWo reformation or RVD debuting. Maybe it'd work for RVD, if he does have Paul E with him, or did something pretty unexpected, but - although I think the show will be strong overall - I have this feeling they'll end the show on the 'surprise' of either the nWo getting back together, or Van Dam, and it comes off a bit anticlimatic.

I'm not expecting too much out of the ordinary from Raw, but naturally the Bret stuff will be amazing to witness after all these years.

Anyone hear Hogan predicting TNA will get more than a 3.0 rating? :lol:

From Jeremy Borash twitter:

Have to bite my tweet lip. Can't believe who just walked into the hotel lobby. Guessing he isn't in Orlando to visit Epcot. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

I'm guessing Shannon Moore has arrived :lol::lol:

Anyway, whats everyones plans for tonight, as in, what you watching first?

I think since I can record Raw on my Sky+ box, I'm gonna watch a live stream of Impact at 1am then watch Raw once that is done.... then go to work :D

Well, since there's no live Impact, it has to be RAW. :(

As bush league as TNA is and can be, I have no doubt tonight will be like one of those wild episodes of Nitro.

I'm sure there will be plenty of streams online for Impact. When has TNA ever shut down a stream, they want as many folk watching as possible.

What time and where will I be able to get a stream of RAW?

2am and try different streaming sites. WWE pull streams of their programming all the time though so you'll be lucky to get one that lasts.

I'm going to watch a stream of RAW, then hopefully I'll find Impact on dailymotion tomorrow.

if you get anything on dailymotion, fancy passing it my way?

Jeff Hardy on impact tonight. Watch this space...

I'm not even into the wrestling much these days but tongihts got me buzzing.

Jeff Hardy on impact tonight. Watch this space...

He'd need to be mad, he's got a pick of the spots on any WWE card (or course, personal issues aside) and despite being dugshite on the mic, one of the biggest fanbases of all the WWE wrestlers.

A WWE with a fully fit Jericho, Hardy, Punk, Edge and Orton as main eventers would be feckin great!

He'd need to be mad, he's got a pick of the spots on any WWE card (or course, personal issues aside) and despite being dugshite on the mic, one of the biggest fanbases of all the WWE wrestlers.

A WWE with a fully fit Jericho, Hardy, Punk, Edge and Orton as main eventers would be feckin great!

Looks like he is. Appears my initial instict was right and Jeff will be wrestling tonight.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/5688.html

Not 100% definete obviously but I do fancy it being the big surprise they were talking about.