The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Was this last week with Eric Young joining the nWo or this week where they win the tag titles I assume?

Anyway Hall is an icon in this sport. Some of his humour and comedy is priceless from what I've seen on Impact.

"Whats the deal-do!" a few weeks back was so quick and witty.

Eric Young joining the NWO. Hall may be funny but in the ring he's dire.

What's the etiquette re thsi week's Raw, can it be talked about openly as it's been shown or do we need spoiler tags?

Highlander isn't THAT bad. His match with Noam at DG:Spain was actually tremendous.

nah i know, he has had a couple of decent matches recently. just meant that there's at least 6 or 7 guys id put ahead of him for a gig like that!

where'd you see the match out of interest?

I was there. It was an absolutely unreal show to be at in person. Susumu vs. Shingo was utterly, utterly glorious. When they started unloading the strikes, the place went absolutely batshit crazy. The crowd LEPT when Susumu kicked out of the Last Falconry.

Seeing BxB Hulk's entrance was surreal. It was one of the wrestling things I wanted to always see, and to be there for it was very special.

I'm heading to Broxbourne for Shingo vs. Susumu II.

When was the last time Santino had a match that lasted longer than a 3 count?

Speaking of a 3 count...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Dear god, that's the first time I've ever heard their entrance music. The one thing I didn't like about WCW was the lack of good entrance music. The only good tunes they had were Goldberg and NWO's tunes, and I believe the NWO tune was stock music.

Eric Young joining the NWO. Hall may be funny but in the ring he's dire.

What's the etiquette re thsi week's Raw, can it be talked about openly as it's been shown or do we need spoiler tags?

Compare Hall now to when he appeared for the first time on Jan 4th and you'll notice a difference. He has certainly lost a lot of wait and the fans have recognised this. Even brought the tights out for the PPV before Lockdown.

Compare Hall now to when he appeared for the first time on Jan 4th and you'll notice a difference. He has certainly lost a lot of wait and the fans have recognised this. Even brought the tights out for the PPV before Lockdown.

To be honest, he looked like the old Scott Hall when he flashed the tights. It's really only in his face that makes him look like he's way out of shape.

Did anyone else hear when the Miz said "The member of the Hart Dynasty I will face is..." and some guy in the crowd shouted "OWEN!!" :lol::ph34r:

Regal's rap was quality, he's a brilliant character who would make a good GM IMO.

To be honest, he looked like the old Scott Hall when he flashed the tights. It's really only in his face that makes him look like he's way out of shape.

Agreed. Remember the story about how a drunken Hall attacked a comedian at a show because the comedian said something along the lines of "...his career fell faster than Owen Hart".

Did anyone else hear when the Miz said "The member of the Hart Dynasty I will face is..." and some guy in the crowd shouted "OWEN!!" laugh.gifph34r.gif

Regal's rap was quality, he's a brilliant character who would make a good GM IMO.

Regal is a fucking hero always has been, always will be. Also, I only recently just read Regals book and it is an awesome read.

It's a new PPV but it's not a gimmick PPV. It's called Over the Limit. Headlined by Batista vs. John Cena in an I Quit Match and Jack Swagger vs. The Big Show. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio is on the show too and that should be an absolute cracker if the last match they had is anything to go by.

As for the guest host, they now have no power, but will continue to appear. Vickie Guerrero is the new GM of RAW.

It's a new PPV but it's not a gimmick PPV. It's called Over the Limit. Headlined by Batista vs. John Cena in an I Quit Match and Jack Swagger vs. The Big Show. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio is on the show too and that should be an absolute cracker if the last match they had is anything to go by.

As for the guest host, they now have no power, but will continue to appear. Vickie Guerrero is the new GM of RAW.

I thought she resigned at the end of RAW? :unsure: