The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Ashton Kutcher couldn't even be bothered to stick around for the actual show by the looks of things.

Anyways I liked the show. Almost everything was simple. Just a bunch of guys beating each other up because they don't like each other.

Looking forward to the 3 hour combined Raw/Smackdown fans choice show next week. Hopefully it should throw up some interesting matches.

Depends how they do it I guess. If it's completely up to the fans, I'd hazard a guess at another Edge-Christian match at least. And Bryan against Cole or something. :)

Aye. Although almost everything in TNA except some of the in-ring stuff pisses me off. I'm trying hard to like it but it just seems so amateur.

The thing that annoys most fans I think is the fact that there is so much potential to put on a great wrestling show week in week out. They take TNA around America then they will gain more of a fanbase but I don't think that would suit the wrestlers as the schedule would get more hectic for them.

Just as long as they dont think of something really soon as I will be at the June 28th Live broadcast and perhaps the 29th as well. I'll wear my Falkirk top for all to see me.

The thing that annoys most fans I think is the fact that there is so much potential to put on a great wrestling show week in week out. They take TNA around America then they will gain more of a fanbase but I don't think that would suit the wrestlers as the schedule would get more hectic for them.

f**k em. There's a lot of guys that would be chomping at the bit for a shot in TNA, and since what fans really want is an alternative to WWE, getting rid of some of the has beens that would complain is certainly an option if they want to increase the schedule.

Oh, and Kaval with Lay-Cool has the potential to be absolutely amazing. I for one am absolutely fucking thrilled that this is the decision that was made. Anyone who doesn't see the potential of this needs their heads checked.

f**k em. There's a lot of guys that would be chomping at the bit for a shot in TNA, and since what fans really want is an alternative to WWE, getting rid of some of the has beens that would complain is certainly an option if they want to increase the schedule.

What has beens that currently have a job contribute nothing to the show?

I didn't say they contribute nothing, but if they are going to stop TNA progressing then they should be dumped. Pure and simple. TNA won't lose their core fanbase anyways as that's basically all they seem to have in the US.

I didn't say they contribute nothing, but if they are going to stop TNA progressing then they should be dumped. Pure and simple. TNA won't lose their core fanbase anyways as that's basically all they seem to have in the US.

If they are contributing something then they are helping TNA progress surely? Who do you believe should be dumped at present?

I'm not saying anyone should be dumped, but if there's anyone there that doesn't like a hectic schedule then they should be told to just get on with it or go and find work elsewhere.

TNA haven't really progressed at all in the last few years, so I'd say that nobody really contributes much. Nobody would really be missed.

Just watched last nights NXT. Pretty good, Barrett was always gonna win. Liked the Pro's getting pissed off and shouting at each other, particularly Regal calling Matt Hardy 'Eugene' and CM Punk just leaving cause he couldnt be arsed :lol:

Just watched last nights NXT. Pretty good, Barrett was always gonna win. Liked the Pro's getting pissed off and shouting at each other, particularly Regal calling Matt Hardy 'Eugene' and CM Punk just leaving cause he couldnt be arsed laugh.gif

From the moment they did the promo challenge thingy Barrett was always going to be the winner. I have to say, I'm a big fan of his.

Michael Cole :lol:. Daniel Bryan's a "loser" or a "nerd". Pot/Kettle? He's also poking fun at him for being a vegan? Is Cole gonna start making fun of CM Punk for being straight-edge next? Jackass. Glad he got his ass handed to him AGAIN. It's not assault this time either since it was the Miz that, technically, hit him.