The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Morgan has really been fucked over recently, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was let go. They blame him for the Border Toss f**k ups because they love Hernandez and have been letting everyone beat him since, Joe, Pope and Anderson keep beating him even if he gets the revenge beat down.

I used to be a massive fan back in 2002/2003 of Red, but his knee injury has slowed him into being just another spot monkey which is a shame, because he was capable of being what Jack Evans is.

Shit I missed this. Not too sure about it, looks a bit iffy to me.

It's probably a fake photoshop effort, but it was put up on the WWE Universe forum then got pulled rather quickly........

they need to get a new logo asap though the current 'WW' logo is a bit dated now

Rather than trawl through the whole thread looking for it, can anyone link all the old Raw and Smackdown episodes that were available online? I remember someone posting the website and I had it bookmarked but somehow managed to lose it.

"You have already watched 72 minutes of video today."

I don't remember it being like that last time :unsure:

PS I've not even watched half that amount. Bollocks. :(

Edited by garymcc1874

Just watched the 2000 Royal Rumble Match.

A few things you'd never get nowadays -

An enziguri by Kane :lol:

The sheer number of signs in the crowd (oh and the "Tom is gay" sign :lol: )

"Asshole" chants from the crowd.

King's numerous references to Kaeintai being Chinese :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of them, Taka Michonuko or whatever skelping his face off the mat after being thrown out for about the 4th time was brilliant, and King constantly mentioning it and wanting it replayed was hilarious!

Before watching this, I had completely forgotten about the Mean Street Posse .. I used to love them!

Plan on watching the rest of the show tomorrow at some point .. if I remember rightly we have the street fight with HHH and Cactus, and Tazz' debut against Angle. Apart from that I can't really remember what else there is. :)

Edited by garymcc1874

Just watched the 2000 Royal Rumble Match.

A few things you'd never get nowadays -

An enziguri by Kane :lol:

The sheer number of signs in the crowd (oh and the "Tom is gay" sign :lol: )

"Asshole" chants from the crowd.

King's numerous references to Kaeintai being Chinese :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of them, Taka Michonuko or whatever skelping his face off the mat after being thrown out for about the 4th time was brilliant, and King constantly mentioning it and wanting it replayed was hilarious!

Before watching this, I had completely forgotten about the Mean Street Posse .. I used to love them!

Plan on watching the rest of the show tomorrow at some point .. if I remember rightly we have the street fight with HHH and Cactus, and Tazz' debut against Angle. Apart from that I can't really remember what else there is. :)

This was the first ever PPV I stayed up to watch live. It was on Channel 4 and had adverts during it! There is a cracking tables match with the Hardys and Dudleys and and Intercontinental triple threat with Jericho, Chyna and Bob Holly. Also there is the best swimsuit contest of all time featuring Mae Young!

Poor Taka, IIRC he was pretty badly injured from that fall and was out for quite a long time because of it.