The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I think Undertaker's involvement will almost certainly be in the Kane-Mysterio match.

He's a SmackDown superstar and Nexus are taking over Raw, and they'll want Cena to be the main man in that match (certainly for Team WWE) and not Undertaker.

It has to be a big name surely though. No point in having it as a mystery guy if it's not gonna be a big 'un. It won't be Danielson. Too early.

The Miz is the only other guy that I can think of. As for Cena being the main guy, I don't see why that has to be the case. They could easily just say that Cena asked The Undertaker for help as far as him being on Smackdown goes.

Whoever is the 7th member of the WWE team, i think they're going screw over their own side in support of Nexus.

It won't be Undertaker though as he is going to be involved in the Kane and Mysterio match, the whole storyline surrounding Kane lately has been about the Deadman so it's very unlikely he'll be part of the NXT angle.

That either leaves Miz or Triple H or that Cena will make one of the strangest heel turns ever.

I loved Hardcore Justice, had a great nostalgic feel to it, Too Cold Scorpio looked better in that match that he did in the mid 90's, what a finisher. laugh.gif I loved the Dudleys match, the lightsaber stuff was great, just like the kind goofy stuff that would break out for no reason in an ECW match, good too see New Jack tell JB he was his bitch too!

The whole PPV was good and there was quite a few guys who showed they can still cut it imo, I was as shocked with my mouth wide open as i have ever been with a wrestling match to see Sabu..... BALD!?! f**k sake Sabu get the hair back pal, the baldy look makes you look like one of them persian cats.

Isn't HHH ruled out for another couple of months ? Then again, the same thing was said about Cena before the Rumble back in 2008.

Thats why I'm saying it....Cena was meant to be out for like another 4 months. I can see a huge swerve coming. I don't know if anyone else can remember but they said HHH would be back by SummerSlam and then he mysteriously "reinjured himself and needed another op which would keep him out of SummerSlam". Imagine the ovation he would get this time.

I've been thinking Triple H for a few week, but originally I had him down to be the next GM... I think he could well be both the 7th man and mystery GM.

It won't be taker and I doubt it will be McMahon so Triple H is the obvious bet, unless we all are reading too much into it and it will be Mark Henry.

I don't want to spoil SummerSlam for anyone......but:

The idea of John Cena turning heel at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view has at least been discussed in recent creative meetings.

Cena turning heel would depend entirely on HHH returning as a face IMO.

I don't want to spoil SummerSlam for anyone......but:

The idea of John Cena turning heel at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view has at least been discussed in recent creative meetings.

Good I already hate the c**t!

Just saw what happened at the end of The Whole F'n Show. Good stuff. The reviews I've read of the "impact" have been all positive.

Can't wait for it to download.

It was a great wee show I loved what happened at the end and hopefully

The ECW guys will hang around for a good while longer, maybe even having a 2nd weekly show? The fact that they were just saying goodbye and then fortune jumped them makes me think that there will be a feud now, I knew something was going to happen when Hogan left the ring. Was great to see Flair shouting at Dixie laugh.gif I love that crazy old c**t, Even if the ECW talent goes away I hope Sabu stays, in his last match he didn't put 1 foot wrong which is amazing for the Botch-machine that he normally is

Watching parts of Hardcore Justice again, how hard did D'von hit Axl Rotten with that chair, he gets knocked out by it, if you watch again you see he didn't actually kick out of the 2-count laugh.gif

Edit: I fucking hate this "Janice" weapon, The gayest name for a weapon and a weapon that Will NEVER be used, due to the fact it is too fucking dangerous, The ending of iMPACT was good but the RVD left in a pool of blood from janice was so stupid. (thats not really a spoiler)

Edited by Kris Boyd