The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

This is honestly one of the most dire first halfs of a PPV ever.

Lay-Cool were fun, but that was about it.

Agree with the first part, but Lay-cool were not fun, they have nice tits which was entertaining, but they spouted pure shite on the mic.

Anyone pay for this on box office?

What a load of shite! DQ once again, just like the exact same match 8 months ago!

To the 3 people who gave me a red dot for saying it wasn't worth paying £15 for this on box office.... he who laughs last laugh.gif

Edit: the table didn't even break on the RKO after the match, this has to be the very worst summerslam I can remember seeing! Unless Undertaker and Triple H return then this has been a huge flop.

Edited by Kris Boyd

Wasn't even close to the same match. Actually, that was pretty good I thought. Horrible ending though.

I thought Lay-Cool were gloriously annoying during that promo.

This was always gonna be a one match card for me, so Sheamus/Orton was a nice wee bonus.

I'm really hoping for Triple H to come out and to save the PPV, I really hope it isn't the outside shots of McMahon or Hart.

R-Truth shouldn't be this high up a card laugh.gif

Edit: just remembered Hart was back in this already.... can't see him doing much really, he is, sadly, passed it.

Controversy now cena telling Miz he isn't wanted.... Here comes HHH surely?

Edited by Kris Boyd