The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Why did Alex Riley attack Percy Watson during it? blink.giflaugh.gif

Aye .. and why did Titus Bramble take a big boot from MVP and just walk out of the corner as soon as it happened :lol:

I'm just watching last nights NXT and just seen her there. I would.

:lol:

I would have billed her as Andrea The Giant.

Terrific. :lol:

I was gonna say this last night and forgot. This is probably the best place to talk wrestling that I go. I'm a regular on the UKFF and enjoy it there but the small band of regulars on this page are unpretentious and fun. I know I'm a smarky b*****d myself so I should be at home among that sort of fan, but I'd rather talk wrestling with people who 1) know their shit and 2) aren't smart arses, like the folk on here.

It's an awesome thread.

Has anyone seen Isis the Amazon, the indy wrestler who is going to be Vickie Guerrero's rookie?

She is 6'9 and just wondered if she is actually any good? (not that any diva ever is)

Goldust will be the only reason to watch this

Bingo. I've only watched the odd episode of NXT since it began but he'll be more than worth tuning in for.

Terrific. :lol:

I was gonna say this last night and forgot. This is probably the best place to talk wrestling that I go. I'm a regular on the UKFF and enjoy it there but the small band of regulars on this page are unpretentious and fun. I know I'm a smarky b*****d myself so I should be at home among that sort of fan, but I'd rather talk wrestling with people who 1) know their shit and 2) aren't smart arses, like the folk on here.

It's an awesome thread.

:thumsup2

I don't see why they decided to do the third season as Divas. I really enjoyed season two, didn't watch season one as I feel out of wrestling but regained the interest when it was coming to a close. That and TNA are the only two programs that I look forward to every week, wrestling ones that is. RAW and SD are usually good but I wouldn't be overly pissed if I missed either.

Take it they dropped Diva Search then? I imagine the NXT viewing figures will spike, downward, for s3 compared to 1 and 2

Just watched the finale of NXT.

Decent, obviously joyful at the winner. Been touting Kaval throughout. Surprised Riley was third.

Ending was stupid. Mark Henry didn't enter the ring. Percy Watson got beat up by Riley then was there at the very end. Probably Riley's mistake, thinking that it was heels vs faces. The Pros staying outside the ring at the end was stupid aswell.

Lucky Cannon sickens me. Michael Cole, or Josh Matthews, said it right when they mentioned that he's suddenly turned sinister, or whatever wording they used.

I hope that only the top four get signed, Kaval(obviously), Riley, McGillicutty and Harris. None of the others merit a contract in my eyes.

Probably going to Smackdown, as you don't want another group of guys entering Raw and having two people with a title shot anytime on one show and none on the other seems a bit daft.

Edited by forehead7

Isn't it a mixed season now, rather than just divas or just men ?

Anyways, Vickie on NXT gives me a reason to watch it. Lay-Cool made me tune in for the last couple of weeks, and she'll keep me watching now.

nope, it's an all diva NXT. Let's hope that Jamie chick can wrestle better than she could ring announce laugh.gif

I'm just watching last nights NXT and just seen her there. I would.

:lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'd heard about this 6'9 female and was expecting some Khali lookalike, but Aloisa isn't half bad looking. I'd have a go on it for sure. 8)

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

It's an awesome thread.

laugh.gif You'll get us all emotional. I can't stand UKFF...some wrestling fans really are c***s. But aye this is a good un....with a surprising lack of trolls.

For anyone who follows the Scottish scene, Darkside has been forced to retire through injury.

That is a fucking gutter.

His back?

This place has been pretty quiet for a while and I thought, there hasnt been any youtube video discussion type stuff for a while. I think we should start putting links to matches/promos/interviews on from youtube from peoples favourite matches or wrestlers. They dont have to be good matches, just ones that you find memorable or are pretty cool to look back at.

I'll start off with one terrible match but is funny to look back at. I give you Al Snow vs Big Boss Man from Unforgiven 1999 in a Kennel from Hell match :D

Mick Foley's commentary on the match makes it bearable, just.

I was just guessing that Kane is the Nexus leader.

Why is Primo a mentor for NXT season 3? I thought he got fired?! And all the rookies have disappointingly normal names. I was wanting names like Tits McGhee, Vadge Tastic and Henrietta Hoor.

Why is Primo a mentor for NXT season 3? I thought he got fired?! And all the rookies have disappointingly normal names. I was wanting names like Tits McGhee, Vadge Tastic and Henrietta Hoor.

WWE being pg'd to f**k kind of eliminates any funny names coming up, Goldust's inclusive is worth checking out though.

He's been on Superstars alot, I'm only guessing as I don't watch it.

That Kennel from Hell match is awful, truly.