The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

This episode has...

* Noam Dar getting crowned with the Zero G Championship that he won at the previous show in a corker of a four way match.

* The Bucky Boys are introduced by The Wee Man of Ned Kru fame.

* Lionheart addresses the ICW fans after the TNA tryout and the speculation about his future.

Some build to the good stuff to come in later episodes. Well, I HOPE it's coming in the later episodes!

600th Smackdown...

I'm confused as to whether Edge is now an 11 time champion or is he still on 10 with Ziggler's "reign" being void? :blink:

I would love to see Christian return at the Elimination Chamber and win the title, although i doubt it will be him if the rumours are true, that McMahon isn't high on him. However, no-one else really comes to mind when it comes to possible replacements. It wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of battle royal at the start of the show or chose someone like Swagger or Kofi to take Ziggler's place.

I'm looking forward to seeing who's the other man in the chamber actually. Is Kevin Nash actually signed with WWE? Could it be him? Booker T going to wrestle at all? Christian back from injury? The Undertaker, who's actually a SD superstar, adding more mystery to the 21 2 11 teasers? A surprise Y2J or HHH return?

No doubt I'll end up disappointed and it'll be Hornswaggle or something.

have i missed something with regards to the Undertaker promo thing, Its the undertaker returning to the WWE possibly to elimination chamber as Doplh Ziggler is now unemployed. So WTF does the rumours refrence Sting come from ?

Glad to see the Rock back in WWE makes it worthwhile watching again

The guy in the spoiler promo IS hbk, a guy on bleacherreport done analysis & it all adds up.

Also tonight Christian will return & be in a triple threat match with Edge & ADR at wm27

good shout heard a lot about sting etc but will watch it monday night

Right folks, who's staying up to watch Elimination Chamber?

Always a good PPV this, so hopefully it will be decent.

I will be staying up to watch it tonight if I can get a decent stream for it.

Would love to see the King win but it won't happen Cole will cost him the title.

I will be staying up to watch it tonight if I can get a decent stream for it.

This site is usually quite reliable,

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Edit: If anyone has any other links then post them up, as it would be useful incase some go down.

Edited by Parscelona