The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Stop being such a mark/fanboy :P I dislike what Cena has become but his "thuganomics" gimmick and promos were good, and that was one of the best things he has done in a long time.

dunno what you mean by that lol

i just cant get into that whole rap gimmick since he 'battled' outside the arena with a guy from the spirit squad who was supposed to be a fan :angry:

Bit of a stupid segment. Del Rio is coming out, to do what? He gets interrupted so he beats down Kingston and leaves.

The only explanation that makes the above make sense is that he was coming down to call out Kingston, why? No words are necessary as he just beat him last night.

If he was coming down to call out Christian or Edge then he just left without doing it.

It must be two wrestlers in the 21 2 11 thing as the song mentions 'buddies'.

The Miz has basically just made it obvious The Rock will be special guest referee in the main event. dry.gif

Actually it was The Rock who did that, as they were the only 2 wrestlers he mentioned in his promo.

This is shaping up to be an excellent Raw. I miss the days when opponents/rivals used to be put in tag team matches together.

The audience shouting 'What?!' made me think the Raw GM could be Austin. My interest was further intrigued when Cole mentioned Rock and Sock, which means it's someone from that era but it's definitely not Foley as he's at TNA. However, it could also be HHH. What made me plump for Austin though was when Cole quoted the GM as saying 'I'll deal with the Rock later'. This made my mind go back to the HoF when Rock and Austin teased one more match.

Actually it was The Rock who did that, as they were the only 2 wrestlers he mentioned in his promo.

This is shaping up to be an excellent Raw. I miss the days when opponents/rivals used to be put in tag team matches together.

I suppose, but The Miz more or less confirmed it.

"There aint no grave, can hold my body down" :unsure:

Hush. :ph34r: