The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Why would Michael Cole pick his sworn ememy, the guy whos job he took and Jerry Lawlers best friend as the referee? Keech

Another good Raw tonight so far apart from Sheamus official demotion to enhancement talent.

Does anyone else think the smarks will boo The Rock at Mania?

Surprise surprise we are promised a response from The Rock what do we get? a bloody pre recorded message that is supposed to be "Live via sattelite." What happened to "Im back" I know it isn't possible for someone to be at every show etc but look at Bret Hart at least when he was fueding with Vince he made an effort to turn up at he show this is going to turn into a "I'll respond via sattelite and let Cena rap about me the following week" i really am fed up with The Rock now.

So Husky Harris and Skip Sheffield are injured and can't face Orton, so they'll be in Punks corner at Mania?

Harris got kicked out the New Nexus and Skip Sheffield was never in it to begin with. Dunno when he's due back but I'd guess he'd be a singles guy or join the corre if and when he does.

I haven't seen Raw but have read results. It sounds like Miz was excellent last night and was made to look really strong. Don't really understand the Cole/Swagger thing but it could be gold if Cole attempts to wrestle in an amateur style with a leotard on.

Enough of your fantasies :P

Awwww

Didn't think tonight's raw was any better or worse than usual. Although I don't like how Sheamus and Bryan got squashed.

Hopefully Riley will become a singles competitor and maybe pick up a win, finally. Would like to see a feud between him and Bryan take off. Could be a decent bout for Mania.

Awwww

Didn't think tonight's raw was any better or worse than usual. Although I don't like how Sheamus and Bryan got squashed.

Hopefully Riley will become a singles competitor and maybe pick up a win, finally. Would like to see a feud between him and Bryan take off. Could be a decent bout for Mania.

Isn't it the (storyline) case that Riley had a contract with the Miz & not WWE, I think it's a stint in FCW for him now :unsure: