The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I had my first class last night, at Wrestlezone in Aberdeen, and I am in so much pain it's unbelievable but it's still one of the best things I've ever done. Two and a half hours of taking bumps took it's toll on me this morning though.

Out of interest, where do they train?

Good. He's a fucking moron. I'm with Lawler, for once, he was a disgrace and if he were my son I'd prefer he didn't use my name.

Your right, he should have made the segment but he actually spoilt it. He is a piss head and all did was breathe heavy in the mic.

A lot of what he said though was true, He went a good few years in childhood with very little contact with his dad. I suppose wrestling brought them closer.

I hope Cole wheels out Honky next week, now that would be a shoot

What did they have you doing?

Alot of taking bumps until they looked at least passable, I think it was just to give me a feel for the sessions, had a look at selling/giving kicks and punches. That was pretty much it. I did all the bumps I think, back bumps, front bumps and flip bumps. I was actually quite surprised how difficult the kicking thing is, you're scared you'll hit them a bit to hard or you won't get enough contact and it'll look shitty. That was my biggest problem. I spent my first maybe 45 minutes doing some tests on my own to see which group I'd be joining but thten it jumps into actually trying stuff.

Good. He's a fucking moron. I'm with Lawler, for once, he was a disgrace and if he were my son I'd prefer he didn't use my name.

Yeah he is a bit of an embarrassment. He even fucked up his second chance when he came back in 2004(?). Grandmaster Sexay is also the most misleading name ever. He is one ugly b*****d.