The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Completely agree

I expected Bischoff to come out and restart it

I think it started early as well, cause I missed the Dreamer/Bully Ray, Knockouts tag and the Hernandez/Morgan matches.

So pissed off atm.

apparently jeff was 'in no condition to wrestle, i.e pished

Watched One Night Stand 2006 on Friday after it arrived from Amazon. Love it, and far prefer it to ONS 2005. That DDT Sabu gives Rey on the table is just brutal. The DVD also had Barely Legal 1997 on it, which is also cracking. All for about £3.

Completely agree

I expected Bischoff to come out and restart it

I think it started early as well, cause I missed the Dreamer/Bully Ray, Knockouts tag and the Hernandez/Morgan matches.

So pissed off atm.

American clocks went forward an hour last night I think that could be the problem.

The whole Hardy/Sting "match" lasted:

1 minute 28 seconds bell to bell

This is why TNA will never actually amount to anything, they have little to no booking sense at all. Of the opening four matches, three matches had some form of screwy ending. I'm surprised anyone actually watches it anymore.

Edited by ginge123

Jeff Hardy is the biggest f**k up wrestling has ever seen, can't believe so many kids idolised him, what a clown.

Serves TNA right, they knew what they were getting with Hardy when they signed him and he's screwed them over on one of their PPV's in a World Title match, so i don't feel sorry for them one bit.

More on TNA, well, more on my thoughts.

At the time TNA hired Jeff Hardy he had come out of a successful spell with WWE where they ended on good terms. I think prospective employers can be forgiven for thinking that Jeff Hardy could be an asset.

Of course, they then allowed him to be a drunk on camera more than once, but he was never in that state and was like The Sandman used to be. Visibly drunk, but ALWAYS ready to perform.

More on TNA, well, more on my thoughts.

At the time TNA hired Jeff Hardy he had come out of a successful spell with WWE where they ended on good terms. I think prospective employers can be forgiven for thinking that Jeff Hardy could be an asset.

Of course, they then allowed him to be a drunk on camera more than once, but he was never in that state and was like The Sandman used to be. Visibly drunk, but ALWAYS ready to perform.

He had far and away the most successful spell of his career with WWE, simply because thewy take no bullshit. Do that with Vince McMahon and you'll never work again.

Then he heads to TNA, and the amatures that they are, they not only let him apear on TV, they allow him to wrestle, endangering those he's in the ring with, making the company look even more second rate than they already before. You let him away with it and he thinks he can do what the f**k he likes.

Get rid of the useless c**t. He's no better than Waltman.

That last night was a fucking joke.

He had far and away the most successful spell of his career with WWE, simply because thewy take no bullshit. Do that with Vince McMahon and you'll never work again.

Then he heads to TNA, and the amatures that they are, they not only let him apear on TV, they allow him to wrestle, endangering those he's in the ring with, making the company look even more second rate than they already before. You let him away with it and he thinks he can do what the f**k he likes.

Get rid of the useless c**t. He's no better than Waltman.

That last night was a fucking joke.

Hey WTF is wrong with Waltman? He comes across as a top guy, unlike Jeff.

You know what, I've realised something happened here and it's probably what means TNA ARE responsible for what happened.

Why, did it take untill the main event guys being out there for anyone to realise that Jeff Hardy was fucked beyond belief? Why didn't someone pull him up backstage and why didn't someone decide to take Jeff Hardy from the card, which they were apparently going to do for another PPV not so long ago when he actually had a legit reason to be fucked?

How did it get to that point?

Neither is the one in Linwood. It's a tiny little unit in a shitty little industrial estate. I trained there a few times and it was ok but after talking to Ross aka Kid Fite he's tried to persuade me to go to his one in East Kilbride which I'm sorely tempted to do. When I went to Area 52 the head trainer for newbies was Raging Bull and to be honest, I would have rather learned under Ross. Although I believe the headtrainer there now is Damian O'Connor,

To cut a long story short if I was gonna choose one, it'd be Kid Fites in East Kilbride.

Whats Area 52?

Why don't you go if your sorely tempted to?

You know what, I've realised something happened here and it's probably what means TNA ARE responsible for what happened.

Why, did it take untill the main event guys being out there for anyone to realise that Jeff Hardy was fucked beyond belief? Why didn't someone pull him up backstage and why didn't someone decide to take Jeff Hardy from the card, which they were apparently going to do for another PPV not so long ago when he actually had a legit reason to be fucked?

How did it get to that point?

Sorry dont know how to use spoilers.

They could have sat down that day or earlier on in the night and agreed a finish for the match. Jeff has went away, got f*cked, then it was only noticed until he made his ntrance?

Area 52 in Linwood is the SWA one. They've actually had some cracking potentially good guys coming out of there. Joe Coffey in particular is an absolute treat.

SPWA in East Kilbride seems to churn out the most greatly talented ones though.

Surely they'd want to keep tabs on Hardy given what has gone on in the past. If he just arrives suddenly utterly wrecked, they could easily stop him going out, and "unfit to compete" would be an easy reason to give. The fact that he got out into that arena leaves a big question mark to those in charge.

Whats Area 52?

It 's the name of the SWA training academy in Linwood.

Why don't you go if your sorely tempted to?

They only train on Sundays and it's a b*****d for me to get to East Kilbride from here on a Sunday. I'm trying to persuade my mate to join too and drive me there :P

just watched the sting vs hardy (match?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TNA what a crock

TNA really did miss the boat big time last year when they should have done everything they could to bring in Paul Heyman. Right now, we'd have established characters and storylines that were going somewhere in the long run. THere would probably be no Russo and possibly no Hogan. Nash would have left but he was going to do so anyway.