The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Can hardly believe Destination X has hardly been mentioned so far! It was brilliant! The 4 way for the contract won by Austin Aeries was a tremendous match and the crowd were totally into it, probably the best match of the night for me. All 4 should be given a longer deal by TNA as they all have the talent and abillity to bring a much needed boost to the roster.

Was slightly disappointed with the AJ v Daniels match though, but maybe that's because Daniels isn't the guy he once was, having all his injuries and can't push himself as much anymore.

Can hardly believe Destination X has hardly been mentioned so far! It was brilliant! The 4 way for the contract won by Austin Aeries was a tremendous match and the crowd were totally into it, probably the best match of the night for me. All 4 should be given a longer deal by TNA as they all have the talent and abillity to bring a much needed boost to the roster.

Was slightly disappointed with the AJ v Daniels match though, but maybe that's because Daniels isn't the guy he once was, having all his injuries and can't push himself as much anymore.

I watched it on Monday.The contract match was absolutely brilliant but all the other matches were pretty average compared to it IMO.

How different did Austin Aries look? Glad he got it, I always liked him.

He looked good, I think Low Ki looked better though. Jack Evans also looked really good. I didn't think much of Zema Ion. I'd say the reason they picked Double A was because he's better on the mic than the rest.

I am really looking forward to Money in the Bank.

Same here. I don't start work 'til 11am so I'm wavering on whether to stay up for it or just watch it before I go to work. The main event is going to be something else.

I'm due to babysit, so I'm stuck at home!!! Virgin Media are getting fucking binned after this fiasco!!! f**k! I'm gutted by this like you wouldn't believe.

I really feel for you mate :(

I really can't wait for Punk-Cena tonight! I usually fall asleep during RAW and PPVs when I stay up, and have to watch the rest of them the next day but I'm pretty certain I'll manage to stay awake tonight! :D

The crowd is going to be red hot!