The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Besides the ending, that was an incredibly poor RAW. Ended up fast forwarding through most of the show. Even the ending wasn't really good. Should have had HHH come out all angry and sledgehammery, scream "pops, me and the Board of Directors have got two words for ya.....YOU'RE FIRED" in Vinces face, do a thousand rapid crotch chops then pedigree the shit out of him.

Cena not being fired makes me sad.

I liked it.

A solid wrestling-orientated show which can't often be said.

Dolph Ziggler is being totally under-utilised. As is Drew McIntyre.

Anyone who really thought Cena would be fired, and is on the verge of tears that he wasn't is a bit of an idiot in all honesty.

The ending was good, Cena's TNA hint was class, and Vince was brilliant and believable, but there's absolutely no way it's the last we see of him on TV.

So Triple H is back to scoop up the heat from the CM Punk storyline. No doubt it's he who will be the hero and take the title off Punk when he comes back.

Guy will run the company one day and even after all these years he still can't see any one take his spot. Big part of the reason why the company is in the state it's in with the lack of truely over wrestlers.