The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

There's a newer version of it out already :lol:

It looks shite though so I'm not fussed. :P

Had a feeling there'd be a new one out about a week after I got the first one, despite pre ordering the damn thing!

W03456X.jpg

Edited by garymcc1874

There's a Podcast called The One Wrestling Podcast. Fucked if I know how you can find it on the net. I had to go to iTunes and search for it there and found it. It's good though. It's a Scottish one talking about the week in wrestling and a couple of comedians in it. It's a right laugh as a result. It's usually best when they aren't actually talking about the wrestling news and they just start talking shite. That's when they wind up pulling out the good shit.

What the heck happened near the end of "No Surrender" last night on Challenge?! The title match was about to begin after a commercial break and something came up to say that they couldn't continue with the recording and put on some stupid Gladiators nonsense (including Magnus lol).

WHAT THE ****? Anyone know what happened?! Pretty crazy thing to happen right before the title match!

What the heck happened near the end of "No Surrender" last night on Challenge?! The title match was about to begin after a commercial break and something came up to say that they couldn't continue with the recording and put on some stupid Gladiators nonsense (including Magnus lol).

WHAT THE ****? Anyone know what happened?! Pretty crazy thing to happen right before the title match!

Aye, I was bloody fizzing as well!

I wasn't too bothered as it was a woeful PPV. The matches were just so slow and boring, save for the Kash/Sorenson match. The Bully/Roode match bordered on comically bad, which is strange since both are good wrestlers and have been involved in good matches with the other and that this was supposed to be the biggest match in their careers. What a pish way to end the tournament., although by having the 'injured' Matt Morgan, D-Von and Pope wrestler on the show didn't do it any favours. I had to shite during the Aries/Kendrick match so don't know if it was any good. It was pretty short though as it was over before I was finished wiping! Also the crowd were dreadful, save for the Beer Money and Roode chants. That's the Impact Zone though. Also the ref bumps in TNA are just so predictable and badly done. The BFG

Don't let Steamingparboz fool you. He was delighted there were 'techincal' difficulties as the wee fandan had to go to his wee bed!

Edited by DA Baracus

Claudio Castagnoli is on the FCW roster. It would appear that Chris Hero isn't. Which is good by me. He would have been a LOT of work for WWE while CC already wrestles a sort of quasi-WWE style. Plus, Hero gets to stay with the likes of PWG and ROH which suits me as well.

I wasn't too bothered as it was a woeful PPV. The matches were just so slow and boring, save for the Kash/Sorenson match. The Bully/Roode match bordered on comically bad, which is strange since both are good wrestlers and have been involved in good matches with the other and that this was supposed to be the biggest match in their careers. What a pish way to end the tournament., although by having the 'injured' Matt Morgan, D-Von and Pope wrestler on the show didn't do it any favours. I had to shite during the Aries/Kendrick match so don't know if it was any good. It was pretty short though as it was over before I was finished wiping! Also the crowd were dreadful, save for the Beer Money and Roode chants. That's the Impact Zone though. Also the ref bumps in TNA are just so predictable and badly done. The BFG

Don't let Steamingparboz fool you. He was delighted there were 'techincal' difficulties as the wee fandan had to go to his wee bed!

Yeah the injured thing was ridiculous. I mean, you could still have had them in the league but just say that they were now out of it, mathematically.

The end to the Crimson push seemed stupid, he's still unbeaten but they don't want him to get the title shot?