The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

For anyone who missed it last night, the third promo now:-

It can only be Y2J or Shane and Stephanie IMO - there's already a promo for Kane returning and because of this I doubt they would do one for the Undertaker this soon.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

That promo does not in any way make any sense for Y2J. Shane or Stephanie? Gies peace. :lol:

It could be Vince himself though.

:blink:

Y2J always has promo's like this - he was my first thought when I originally seen the first twitter logo fuzzing with the YouTube link.

As for Shane and Steph? A boy and a girl? "Re-claim what is theirs" or something similar is said.

Anyway, I suppose it could be anyone, but it has to be someone pretty big, and at least it's making things exciting, same with this masked Kane stuff.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Reckon the UK will get this WWE channel, looks decent. Seems like they ate doing big brother type reality show with ex wrestlers.

I loved the dramatic "IT WILL BE CALLED:"

"WWE Legends House"

Oh.

Exceptionally creative.

See "the streak", how far along do you think they were before they realised they were doing it? 5, 10, 15 matches?

It's not has if he hasn't lost to folk before.

Sure I've read or heard somewhere that it was after 9 matches. Not sure though.

I was watching the Vintage collection earlier on and they had an absolute corker of a match from early 2004 between Tajiri and Rey Mysterio for the cruiserweight title on the first SD of the year. It was great. Tajiri was the heel champion and had his two enforcers with him. The selling and storytelling from both guys was consistent and believable. It was also the perfect example of guys working with their gimmicks. I fucking loved Tajiri, very underrated wrestler who was entertaining to watch. Parts 2 and 3 can be watched on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sPELxv4ek4

I was thinking earlier on that it might be "fun" (hate that word but no other word fits) to have wrestling "awards" which we vote for on here for 2011. I wouldn't mind running it if people think it's a good idea?

I was thinking earlier on that it might be "fun" (hate that word but no other word fits) to have wrestling "awards" which we vote for on here for 2011. I wouldn't mind running it if people think it's a good idea?

I'd be up for that. If there's stuff like best PPV and match then it'd probably be best till after TLC, at least, since there could be an absolute cracker on it.

I'd need to do a bit of thinking about some of my answers though, I've a terrible memory when put on the spot ph34r.gif