The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Maybe it's cause I'm knackered, but I'm now thinking the Jericho segment was genius. Great heel promo without saying a word.

That was brilliant in a subtle way; he basically trolled the entire arena and evidently some people managed to catch on in the end.Definitely a Jericho heel, but hopefully not like last time around where personally I thought he was complete shit. Next week is going to be immense.

Agree with these posts, i thought it was a great comeback, and it's clearly worked

The more I think about it I kind of agree - I will certainly watch next Monday and that is the writers job I suppose

For me it was so disappointing (although I've never really liked Y2J so that may play a part) and after all the big returns over the last couple of years I thought it was a let down.

A lot of people have probably forked out good money to be at that particular RAW due to the 2/1/12 thing and its a bit unfair on them.

I see Y2J is still denying he is returning on twitter - which is just silly.

I would love a post Wrestlemania attitude style invasion with Y2J, HHH, Taker, Austin, Rock, Road Dogg etc etc.................................but I know that will never happen.

I've just been reading on ewrestlingnews.com that Nash has apparently challenged Warrior to a shoot fight. As is always the case within the wrestling world, you've got to wonder how legit it actually is and how much of a work it is. Here's the link: Kevin Nash: "Come on Warrior, Let's Fight". Gabe Sapolsky has said that DG:USA would host the event at their show in Miami on the 31/3. It'll never happen but I'd be willing to bet that it'd be fairly close to this:

RVD has long been phoning in his performances in TNA. He seems to do the exact same match every time. Also the storyline where Abyss put him out and made him vacate the title was never resolved. He did come back and beat Abyss and cry a bit about never losing the title, but the angle died a death after they involved Anderson, Hardy and others.

Smackdown worth watching again this week :o

D.Bryan turned heel during a promo with big show and was apparantly getting booed to fcuk when he came out for his match against Big Show. He also ended up getting himself delibertaly disqualified to retain the belt. I can see him and Cole forming a union now he is heel and will be hated even more

There is heat on Evan Bourne after Triple H confronted him a few weeks ago, blaming him for the story getting out about R-Truth's suspension being for fake marijuana or spice, as well as how they were smoking it together.

It's said that Triple H is not a fan of Bourne but Stephanie McMahon thinks he brings something unique to the table. Even with Stephanie's support, there is whispers within WWE that Bourne is about to be the next Paul London - a guy with talent who is going to be broken mentally by the system.

There is also heat on Bourne because of the idea that you are not supposed to publicly show frustration with company and some feel that he has done that through Twitter at times.

Now I like Bourne, he's fun to watch and he sells as well as anyone in WWE just now, but f**k me the boy has no personality. Would he be that much of a loss?

Jesus, the thoughts on Jerichos return have changed a hell of a lot since Monday!!!

I think everyone was just really pissed off because we had sat up and waited for it as a big moment.

The fact that the rest of RAW was shit didn't help.

Ive been in London since Monday and the weather from the past few days has knocked my Sky out so I haven't had a chance to watch the whole of Raw (I would have probably watched it on FFWD anyway going by the thoughts of it on this forum).

I watched the Jericho return on its own just there and I thought it was great. Very few people could have the crowd chanting their name at one moment then booing at the next, without even saying a word. The whole serious build up then the "building shake" followed by Jericho running around the ring in a ridiculous sparkly jacket and trolling the whole crowd was hilarious to watch.