The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Cenas content is good its the guys delivery that really really needs worked on he is so unbelievable it hurts. Gotta love the ''smarks'' and ''iwc'' now though boo a guy for 5 years then the reason for booing him get put on tv and people get behind them then they turn on the guy saying it lol id love to meet the guy that all these sheep follow. as soon as somethings popular they hate it even though they loved it when it wasnt popular it seems they are so fickle and wanna be 90s marks cheering the heels and booing the faces, they are really free thinking cool guys though lol

Maybe it's because most faces on TV are shite? We have Orton, Cena and Punk. Aside from that the rest are shite. Apart from the three I just mentioned my other favourites would be Ziggler and Bryan.

Maybe it's because most faces on TV are shite? We have Orton, Cena and Punk. Aside from that the rest are shite. Apart from the three I just mentioned my other favourites would be Ziggler and Bryan.

Swap Sheamus for Orton and yes. Add Mark Henry into the "other favourites" and double yes.

Cenas content is good its the guys delivery that really really needs worked on he is so unbelievable it hurts. Gotta love the ''smarks'' and ''iwc'' now though boo a guy for 5 years then the reason for booing him get put on tv and people get behind them then they turn on the guy saying it lol id love to meet the guy that all these sheep follow. as soon as somethings popular they hate it even though they loved it when it wasnt popular it seems they are so fickle and wanna be 90s marks cheering the heels and booing the faces, they are really free thinking cool guys though lol

I might be able to see where he was coming from if I knew what he was saying. I need a translator.

let me clarify sweet cheeks.

The genius' of the Internet wrestling community have been booing John Cena for years. Now its apparent that the WWE are using the internet to try and make these ass clowns happy. so they bring in the rock to basically speak on behalf of them. he is lifting things(or the script writers are) from the internet that fans are saying and putting it out there into the WWE universe. so now that the dumb ''marks'' are buying what rock is selling the ''smarks'' now LIKE John Cena. Cena hasn't changed, his delivery on his line is so wooden its ridiculous.

Im going to use most of the IWC's sheeps favourite lines because they are scared someone elses opinion might disagree with theirs.

I.M.O(In my opinion) anything that the WWE serves up on TV the IWC community turn on it in a second its happened with punk and bryan. everyone they champion to get a push gets one and almost straight away they turn on them saying some crap about not being used right etc etc

basically I.M.O(LOL) the IWC has ruined sports entertainment. now i know i dont need to read all the shite they write on the net but its double standards are unbelievable they call most folk in the ''universe'' sheep where as as soon as some one on their message boards has a strong opinion on something they all jump on that band wagon whether they believe that or not and to be honest this board is pretty much the same. its like a cliquie wee cock show, look at how much i know , look at the quirky wee wrestler/promotion im championing today. Im so out there im cool

Rant over.

Man up and be your own man/woman

say what you really think and stop following.

what do you think is this ok? should i edit it? should i take it down? should i stop watching TNA? should i like what everyone else on the net likes?

night night been a long week at school etc etc

What is the IWC?

Internet wrestling community.

The only problem with what you're saying, hulkster, is it's all complete bullshit.

I don't think anyone here has turned on Punk since he got his title shot(s), I don't think anyone isn't a fan of him on here anyway but no one has changed since he became the champion.

When Bryan was getting his push, there was a lot of doubters and I think a couple of them have been swayed under his reign but again, no one who was a fan of his before he became champion has changed their opinion and isn't a fan anymore. Both Bryan and Punk were great before the titles and they're still great now they have the gold round their waist. In Bryan's case, he's been much better, charismatically, since he won the title.

let me clarify sweet cheeks.

The genius' of the Internet wrestling community have been booing John Cena for years. Now its apparent that the WWE are using the internet to try and make these ass clowns happy. so they bring in the rock to basically speak on behalf of them. he is lifting things(or the script writers are) from the internet that fans are saying and putting it out there into the WWE universe. so now that the dumb ''marks'' are buying what rock is selling the ''smarks'' now LIKE John Cena. Cena hasn't changed, his delivery on his line is so wooden its ridiculous.

I would be willing to bet my house on the fact that it's not just the "smarks" that boo Cena. Cena has been booed by almost everyone for about 4 years now because he was rammed down everyones throats and frankly alot of what he was done was boring, and put next to the fact that Cena's promos had been fairly childish in their delivery and cotent, it's understandable why people got on his back a bit. Some people took it a bit far but how is that any different from the "What?" chants that originated from Austin, what 9 years ago now? Wrestling fans like to latch on to something and A) exaggerate it and B) keep a hold on it for as long as possible.

The reason people are getting behind Cena, and I wouldn't say this is something that's happened in the past few months by the way - I'm sure there are posts going back about a year praising Cena and his work, is because he's doing something that is really interesting and more importantly he's doing it well. If Cena came out week on week and delivered some awful promo, like you seem to think he is, then no one would be behind him. The really isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

I.M.O(In my opinion) anything that the WWE serves up on TV the IWC community turn on it in a second its happened with punk and bryan. everyone they champion to get a push gets one and almost straight away they turn on them saying some crap about not being used right etc etc

If you can find me one person that has turned on Punk I'll be extremely surprised but then I'll tell you that they're wrong. Punk is arguably doing some of his best work just now and, like Cena, it's being appreciated from all sides. Regarding Bryan, I actually didn't think that the cowardly heel thing would work and I said it on here. I didn't turn on him however. As the weeks have went on he's shown himself to have adapted to that role perfectly and most people are behind him. Although, there are a small portion of the fanbase that feel he shouldn't have picked up the belt at all, and their opinion is valid because it's the World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship and Daniel Bryan only weighs about 200lbs. If DB was WWE Champion, there would be no problems regarding his size etc. there may be the opinion that he isn't over enough to hold the belt and that's understandable as well.

basically I.M.O(LOL) the IWC has ruined sports entertainment. now i know i dont need to read all the shite they write on the net but its double standards are unbelievable they call most folk in the ''universe'' sheep where as as soon as some one on their message boards has a strong opinion on something they all jump on that band wagon whether they believe that or not and to be honest this board is pretty much the same. its like a cliquie wee cock show, look at how much i know , look at the quirky wee wrestler/promotion im championing today. Im so out there im cool

This part is just nonsense. If it wasn't for the IWC guys like Punk and Bryan wouldn't be in the position they are in. I'd say you're wrong about this board as well, DomDom champions ICW alot and I know there are few people who have said it wasn't for them. I only really post about the WWE, ROH and occaisonally CHIKARA, it could be argued that those are 3 of the top 4 in the US. That's not championing some tiny promotion.

Rant over.

Man up and be your own man/woman

say what you really think and stop following.

what do you think is this ok? should i edit it? should i take it down? should i stop watching TNA? should i like what everyone else on the net likes?

night night been a long week at school etc etc

This post could have literally been written by the real Hulkster. It reeks of his usual shenanigans.

This post could have literally been written by the real Hulkster. It reeks of his usual shenanigans.

this made me LOL and feel important, so i thank you for that and you make some very good and valid points that i will take under consideration

you dumb bitch i'm not holding a microphone

this made me LOL and feel important, so i thank you for that and you make some very good and valid points that i will take under consideration

Typical retorts from someone who's come in with bullshit and been shown up. Don't bother addressing the actual content, just quote the fluff in the post and respond to that.