The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Not sure if that's aimed at me. I think I might need clarification on that.

nope but that is very narcissistic of you to think yourself that important when im talking about the whole internet wrestling community yep i did mention the board but only slight. so Mr Dom Dom to clarify its not aimed directly at you but you probably fall into that category

so Mr Dom Dom to clarify its not aimed directly at you but you probably fall into that category

The irony of you labelling anyone a stereotype is either one of the greatest whooshes ever... or you're a fud. Answers on a postcard... brotha!

when did one label anyone as a stereotype? quotes on a postcard darling?

Oh f**k its the wrasslin threads own Viking ton! You said the guy, fell into a category, therefore within said thought process and parameters you have labelled him based on your own assumptions on human behaviour and opinion. Now within said parameters one would argue that said other (you ya bawbag) had defined that person without prior knowledge of his true character, in layman terms 'stereotyping' him. Response on a postcard to hulksterisashitewum 1 fucksake lane. HTH

Oh f**k its the wrasslin threads own Viking ton! You said the guy, fell into a category, therefore within said thought process and parameters you have labelled him based on your own assumptions on human behaviour and opinion. Now within said parameters one would argue that said other (you ya bawbag) had defined that person without prior knowledge of his true character, in layman terms 'stereotyping' him. Response on a postcard to hulksterisashitewum 1 fucksake lane. HTH

so what exact stereotype is it?

i think you might be lost

and you better stop quoting me, this isn't sing along with the champ you know

so what exact stereotype is it?

i think you might be lost

and you better stop quoting me, this isn't sing along with the champ you know

You were viewing this an hour ago... so it took you an hour to come up with this abortion of a post. The short answer is smark. I reckon your 'gimmick' may bomb even quicker than the funkasaurus! It's already tediously shite, run along....

You were viewing this an hour ago... so it took you an hour to come up with this abortion of a post. The short answer is smark. I reckon your 'gimmick' may bomb even quicker than the funkasaurus! It's already tediously shite, run along....

fantastic answer go back two spaces. i viewed it an hour ago doesn't mean i was viewing for an hour looking at the screen trying to think of an answer while your mum worked on my strudel. and stop stalking me weirdo.

His punctuation and grammar are above p7 level, you're not him.

lol you've just tapped out!!! that is the worst of all come backs on any board and is usually grasping at straws type of behaviour! end of the line cowboy!

we cood have bean reely good pals aswell

ive already became a parody of myself this is a wrestling thread so lets keep it that way

lol you've just tapped out!!! that is the worst of all come backs on any board and is usually grasping at straws type of behaviour! end of the line cowboy!

we cood have bean reely good pals aswell

ive already became a parody of myself this is a wrestling thread so lets keep it that way

You're a Hogan alright, just a pity its Horace.

Edited by cb_diamond

I would seriously recommend watching Superstars if you can this week. Not sure if it shown online or not but all 3 matches are worth watching.

Kofi vs Ziggler is tremendous and wouldn't have looked out of place on a PPV to be honest

Gabriel vs Slater was also very very good

Dibiase vs Mahal is better than it sounds but not to the standard of the above two.