The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Can't see it, I don't they will touch one another till either the last RAW before Mania or Mania itself.

You're probably right, especially as there is no chance they will risk any injury to either of them. I was quite surprised when they let Cena face The Miz a few weeks back, with all the heat Miz has been getting for botches recently.

I just think they need to do something to step the feud up a notch, especially since HHH/Taker and Jericho/Punk are also promo heavy feuds.

At least Orton/Kane involves 2 blokes who just want to batter each other, which is about the only thing vaguely interesting about that feud.

My tweet not good enough for you? :P

My apologies, sir. I only have facebook and P&B windows open, didn't have twitter. It also didn't immediately pop up nor would I have realised that was you.

Wrong on the Miz front though wink.gif

Is that true about Punk's dad? I thought it was just because he didn't see the point of the whole thing.

What a horrible, cheap angle this is. Trying to inject (no pun intended) some life into this dreadful feud with that is horrible. Jericho sucks as well.

Yeah, what's the fucking point? I hate all the fucking double standards the WWE play, they advertise the Be A Star thing all the time but in at least one storyline during any time they'll totally go against that whole thing, like making fun of someone for having an alcoholic dad.

How is that even an insult? If anything it makes Punk look better (overcoming adversity).

That Otunga thing just reminded me of something I thought of earlier. How the f**k does Laurinaitis's team work? Presumably Christian, Del Rio, Ziggler and Swagger will join Mark Henry under Captain Otunga, how is that team gonna function. Four former World Champions under...errr...2 time tag team champion David Otunga.

Yeah, what's the fucking point? I hate all the fucking double standards the WWE play, they advertise the Be A Star thing all the time but in at least one storyline during any time they'll totally go against that whole thing, like making fun of someone for having an alcoholic dad.

How is that even an insult? If anything it makes Punk look better (overcoming adversity).

That Otunga thing just reminded me of something I thought of earlier. How the f**k does Laurinaitis's team work? Presumably Christian, Del Rio, Ziggler and Swagger will join Mark Henry under Captain Otunga, how is that team gonna function. Four former World Champions under...errr...2 time tag team champion David Otunga.

I donno how it's gonna work with the Long team. Kofi, Truth, Santino... against all these former world champions.

I donno how it's gonna work with the Long team. Kofi, Truth, Santino... against all these former world champions.

Otunga, Henry, Christian, Ziggler, Del Rio and Swagger(?) vs Santino, Kofi, R-Truth...struggling to think of other faces. Miz turns to just get into Mania? Ryder? Not sure.