The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

He's calling the Rock out of legitimate issues though. Rock not liking Cena's

fashion sense is an opinion based on an opinion. Cena not liking the Rock

because he fucks off for months on end is an opinion based on fact.

I'm going to bring this up.

The Rock owes nothing to anyone. He gave what he owed when he put his body on the line for years. Cena is right with what he says to a point, but to make him out to be some sort of bad guy over it annoys me.

Where Cena comes across as better in the fued is his delivery. The Rock is at his best when he's just slagging people off and laying in, and that's what made the history lessons and the concert so great. He's not trying to be "real". He was being The Rock.

I'm going to bring this up.

The Rock owes nothing to anyone. He gave what he owed when he put his body on the line for years. Cena is right with what he says to a point, but to make him out to be some sort of bad guy over it annoys me.

Where Cena comes across as better in the fued is his delivery. The Rock is at his best when he's just slagging people off and laying in, and that's what made the history lessons and the concert so great. He's not trying to be "real". He was being The Rock.

He wouldn't have owed us anything, if he hadn't said he'd be more regular last year. Then he left and made Journey 2.

Forehead, Christian is already on team Johnny. They only have one spot left which I think Miz will get.

Team Teddy has Kofi, Santino, Truth and probably Ryder. That leaves two spaces which will either go to Khali, Zeke or 1 of them plus a returning Mysterio/Cara

I didn't watch Smackdown on Friday, I presume Captain Charisma confirmed there? Might seek that out if there's a bit of Christian on it.

I did think of those two for Long's team, but I try not to think of Khali getting PPV time as much as possible. Zeke would make sense, if not to further bolster the team with midcarders.

I think it'll be Khali and a "surprise partner" announced on the night. It'll be five to start off with before Miz comes out, cleans house on Johnny Ace's lads and turns face, skelping Ace either before, during or after the match.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny will last about 30 seconds with the faces winning. f**k knows why they are devoting so much TV time to this worthless feud. The only memorable thing will be what film character Rey will be dressed as.

I think it's about the best thing they're doing right now, it's good midcard stuff which is logically booked and it's enjoyable enough. Certainly better than the shitey title feuds.

Was there not an 8/10 man tag either last yr or yr before that lasted about 2 mins?

The Corre v Big Show, Kane, Kofi & Santino match from last year went barely over a minute. Probably due to The Rock's opening promo going way over time :lol:

Was there not an 8/10 man tag either last yr or yr before that lasted about 2 mins?

The Corre v Big Show, Kane, Kofi & Santino match from last year went barely over a minute. Probably due to The Rock's opening promo going way over time :lol:

Yeah, that's correct. Pointless stuff in a dreadful Wrestlemania.

One thing they must do in that match is have the two teams make their entrances as teams. If there are 12 entrances down the massive Mania ramp then the match time will be abysmally short. They have guys like Ziggler, Christian and Kofi in there who can all work, so I'd like to see them get 12-15 minutes for it.

I think it'll be Khali and a "surprise partner" announced on the night. It'll be five to start off with before Miz comes out, cleans house on Johnny Ace's lads and turns face, skelping Ace either before, during or after the match.

Hopefully followed by A-Train running in to win the match for Johnny. biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's correct. Pointless stuff in a dreadful Wrestlemania.

One thing they must do in that match is have the two teams make their entrances as teams. If there are 12 entrances down the massive Mania ramp then the match time will be abysmally short. They have guys like Ziggler, Christian and Kofi in there who can all work, so I'd like to see them get 12-15 minutes for it.

Yeah, in that Corre match last year the entrances genuinely lasted about three times the length of the match. None of that pish again.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny will last about 30 seconds with the faces winning. f**k knows why they are devoting so much TV time to this worthless feud. The only memorable thing will be what film character Rey will be dressed as.

Rey's team should all come dressed as The Avengers. He can dust down his old Captain America costume.

I think it's about the best thing they're doing right now, it's good midcard stuff which is logically booked and it's enjoyable enough. Certainly better than the shitey title feuds.

I think it's very lazy and crap booking and a massive waste of loads of good wrestlers. With shite Flo Rida playing, the mutiltude of Rock and Cena stuff we'll get and the issue with all the entrances already noted, time will be massively squeezed for this match. It's just filler. A MITB match, or matches, would have been far better.

Agree with the poor build up for Punk/Jericho, but reckon the match will be pretty ace. HHH/Taker will be amazing, and Rock/Cena will be incredible. When it comes down to it, I reckon both will deliver a blinding match in the ring.

I don't have a problem with it. It gets a lot of guys their big payday, and multi-man tag matches are always at least fun. Plus, they'd be WAAAAAY overdoing it if all of those guys had seperate fueds. RAW's beginning to feel pretty crammed these days as it is. They don't need to be throwing more shit at us.

Oh, if there's any One Wrestling Show listeners, they're doing a live show on Sunday night at Blackfriars. Starts at 8pm and costs 6 quid I believe. Should be a cracking night and apparently there's going to be some nice extras.