The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Probably won't watch Mania live. None of my mates are really into wrestling and I'm not paying £15 quid to watch it.

It's not even worth trying to stream a WrestleMania event either. They'll be getting pulled every two minutes.

Re: RAW. It wasn't any worse than usual but you'd expect more leading into Mania.

They really need to do something else with Brodus Clay, and soon.

The Y2J/Punk stuff might be awful but Punk's aggression was amazing and the match should be excellent.

Wasn't there supposed to be a HHH/HBK segment last night as well??

Edited by Rudy

I thought it was absolutely dreadful last night. The last few weeks have at least had highlights when the shows were shite. This week had nothing.

I'll still be heading to Campus to watch Wrestlemania though. ICW on the same night as well, which is going to be off the charts. Dragon Gate USA have an iPPV on Friday worth $1.99 headlined by PAC vs. Low Ki. Good times.

There was an air of arrogace from John Cena in that final promo. That might be the first time I've heard him in a promo basically saying that he's better than everyone else.

I quite liked that final promo.

I thought it was absolutely dreadful last night. The last few weeks have at least had highlights when the shows were shite. This week had nothing.

I'll still be heading to Campus to watch Wrestlemania though. ICW on the same night as well, which is going to be off the charts. Dragon Gate USA have an iPPV on Friday worth $1.99 headlined by PAC vs. Low Ki. Good times.

Yeah it was pretty shite.

What time is that Dragon Gate PPV on at and does their website accept UK debit cards? Might give that a bash if it's only $2.