The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

ROH PPVs had all sorts of bother. Was worth it to reach some of the matches though. Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin is probably Richards' best ever match.

Kevin Steen and El Generico, again, had a f**king beezer. Mike Bennett had a good match with Lance Storm. Yeah, I know. Lance Storm.

The Rock will be there. No doubt to gloat. Which is fine really. John Cena gave him all sorts of stick, so The Rock can basically say "GIRUY". Interested to see what John Cena does. My guess is that he wants another shot at The Rock, so will challenge for next year. The Rock is supposed to be doing about 30 dates in the next 12 months, which is a LOT.

Surely to f**k they won't go with Rock and Cens again next year and announce that intention tonight?

Decent enough match on Sunday but not something I would like to see again 12 months down the line especially after rolling off that ONCE IN A LIFETIME tag in the build up.

Surely to f**k they won't go with Rock and Cens again next year and announce that intention tonight?

Decent enough match on Sunday but not something I would like to see again 12 months down the line especially after rolling off that ONCE IN A LIFETIME tag in the build up.

Twice in a row.

Is it tonight Lord Tensai debuts?

EDIT:

Ahead of tonights RAW:

The official Twitter feed of the WWE Insider says John Cena is nowhere to be found at tonight'sRaw SuperShow in Miami, Florida.

The account stated Monday evening, "We haven't heard from @JohnCena since his loss to @TheRock at #WrestleMania, and he's nowhere to be found at #Raw."

Beginning of the heel turn?

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Is it tonight Lord Tensai debuts?

EDIT:

Ahead of tonights RAW:

The official Twitter feed of the WWE Insider says John Cena is nowhere to be found at tonight'sRaw SuperShow in Miami, Florida.

The account stated Monday evening, "We haven't heard from @JohnCena since his loss to @TheRock at #WrestleMania, and he's nowhere to be found at #Raw."

Beginning of the heel turn?

Interesting.

Raw starts in 15 minutes btw people. :D

I wonder how many people in the crowd weren't at Mania? Not many I'd guess. It must be a little anticlimactic in a way but still epic. If I went to Mania I'd try and get tickets for it, which is what most people would do I'd think.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

I wonder how many people in the crowd weren't at Mania? Not many I'd guess. It must be a little anticlimatic in a way but still epic. If I went to Mania I'd try and get tickets for it, which is what most people will do I'd think.

I'm pretty sure you can get packages that include tickets to the Raw after Mania.

edit: I guess Raw's just full of smarks chanting "yes" as well? tongue.gif

Edited by forehead7